Name tagging

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I'm hoping someone can help with this I am trying to organize my mods I backup my mods now due to Steam workshop removal but when I do so its just a number, If I go into the Mod folder I see mod or/and string file so I get the name from there and just copy and paste it so I have a friendly name instead of a number but some mods just have the modders name and also there is no tag for the mod. ie locomotive, tolls etc is there a way for me to add a tag if there isn't one and if the mod is in German change is to english I can find out the translation from google translate which I'v been doing so far but unsure if doing this the mod would work unless the name is the same as the folder name.

Basically Can I tag the mod in a friendly way and change the name again for a friendly one also if tagged the name of the modder is this at all possible :)

Many thanks in advance

BlueBrixx