Passenger lanes connecting between constructions

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I'm trying to figure a way to build back-to-back cargo and passenger train stations (like this) but have the passenger lanes connect across the two stations so passenger (and cargo) can still walk from one side to the other. I can set up the lanes where I want them fine, but the nodes from the two separate stations don't seem to connect (debug mode lane viewer shows the connecting node as correctly in the identical place between stations, but red (single-connection) not green (double-connected). Is there a magic trick to making lane nodes "snappable" to connect to a second construction?

• In general, lanes cannot be connected over different placeable constructions other than predefined connectors (like using a road or track). Only exception is using code in the con file that actually creates the modrl/lanes while the user is building it. This is used e.g. in the farmer, forester and river mod.

There are no lanes at all in the farmer, forester and river mod. I've tried that in an early version of the deleted powerlines mod,which didn't work either without snap-nodes.

However, for what you want to do, you can define an own road type which only accepts pedestrians, and create snap nodes in a tunnel somewhere below the stations, using this road type. It's almost like real life - those people must walk somewhere ;)

BlueBrixx