Help with container load wanted

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I tried to add new cargotypes to the old Trainfever Sgns from the Nordic DLC since I was missing that waggon in Transport Fever.

What I did was to copy the existing syntax for the waggon's existing cargotypes and pasted it after them for each new cargotype I wanted to add.
    After buying the waggon in a depot the model of the waggon shows perfectly and carries the right cargo, but it doesn't show any containers although the waggon is fully loaded.

I enclose a copy of the modelfile I created and would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what I have done wrong since the containers aren't showing.
    dlc_sgns_681_asg_2 containers not showing.txt

• You can assign each children to only one type of cargo, so if you want more freight you have to create 2 containers as children for every freight type and then use the respective id's to show them.

• Thanks for Your help, but since I have absolutely no prior experience in modding I think I need a little more help here.

I tried to look at the Sggrss Containertragwagen by Arakus07 since it is similar in design and carry one more cargotype, but I don't quite understand the part about children.
    It seems to me that each section of children in the modelfile only determines where on the waggon the container is visible and therefore does not necessarily have anything to do with the types of cargo carried by the waggon.
    In this case it seems that the model from Trainfever only carry one 40ft Container which I suppose means that You only need one section of Children?

The difference I noticed between my file and the file for the Sggrss was that the levels differ for each cargotype, so I tried to alter those and started the game to see if it worked.
    Of course it didn't work, when I try to show the train with the waggons I modified the game crashed to desktop, so that was obviously not the solution to my first proble with invisible containers.

I would therefore be very thankful for any further hints or tips in the matter so I can get the waggons to work as intended.

BlueBrixx