New underground station and elevated station

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Normally they are protected, from the report you given it crashed twice, the first time it's protected.

I can't get more information from what you have given, so I can't help more, but mostly you have meet an edge case so change a little it's often resolved.

Edit by Yoshi: Removed full quote. Be aware of the forum rules.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi ()

• I should be able to post some in game screenshot tonight.

I underground station will have the following characteristic
    * The station is addictive built, that means you need to place the platforms and entries separately, then assembly them up, you need to break down them if you want modify them
    * So you can also place each level separately
    * And each level can have different style (If I found as many as decorations..)
    * The station name will be shown on the platform
    * There's internal lighting (pre rendered, but independent from the scene lighting)
    * The platform width is fixed
    * The extremity of platforms are aligned if it's on a curve
    * You should be able to connect it as an underground layer to ultimate station

It will take about 3 months to finish, as I think.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• @Enzojz Please make many versions with many textures. I buid the hole u-bahn system of berlin and the underground lines are very boring because you see every time the same. If there would be many other textures in the underground it would be cooler. And you said, there will be an text at the station with the name of the station what? really? the real name that you have typed for the station?

Berliner, BVG <3

• I cannot build ultimate stations' generic station anymore, when selecting game crashes:

Dell Precision T7600, 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2665 (8 cores per CPU, 2 threads per core, 20MB L3 cache, 2.4/3.1GHz) (⁼32 logische CPUs), 512 GiB DDR3 ECC registered 1600 MT/s, NVIDIA Corporation GP102 [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti] (11GB GDDR5X 352 bit), SAS Hardware RAID Level 1

Linux version 5.14.21-150400.24.60-default (geeko@buildhost) (gcc (SUSE Linux) 7.5.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils; SUSE Linux Enterprise 15) 2.39.0.20220810-150100.7.40) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Apr 12 12:13:32 UTC 2023 (93dbe2e)

• I believe... do you have a clue from the trace, what may cause this.. a function, which got re-declared in another mod maybe?

what I changed, is switching to the new beta/testing branch...

Dell Precision T7600, 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2665 (8 cores per CPU, 2 threads per core, 20MB L3 cache, 2.4/3.1GHz) (⁼32 logische CPUs), 512 GiB DDR3 ECC registered 1600 MT/s, NVIDIA Corporation GP102 [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti] (11GB GDDR5X 352 bit), SAS Hardware RAID Level 1

Linux version 5.14.21-150400.24.60-default (geeko@buildhost) (gcc (SUSE Linux) 7.5.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils; SUSE Linux Enterprise 15) 2.39.0.20220810-150100.7.40) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Apr 12 12:13:32 UTC 2023 (93dbe2e)

BlueBrixx