New underground station and elevated station

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello @Enzojz,

First, I like this underground station really much and I thank you for your job !

I got somme "bug" you can perhaps explain : if I build my whole subway network without installing and connecting the exits at first, if I save, quit and reload my game letter, the game just crash when I want to use the connection tool. The errors message says that all stations are not connected properly.
    Did I understand or do something wrong ?
    Thanks !

• I got somme "bug" you can perhaps explain : if I build my whole subway network without installing and connecting the exits at first, if I save, quit and reload my game letter, the game just crash when I want to use the connection tool. The errors message says that all stations are not connected properly.
    Did I understand or do something wrong ?
    Thanks !

I will look on it, but in my impression it should not happen, since I do the same when I was building this mod.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• I had (what sound about) the same problem yesterday, as @TheoG57. Switching on AltGr+L showed me that it wanted to connect both stations on 1 entrance, thus resulting in the error message "couldn't connect stations properly" (or something similar in English, as I play on Dutch language). I was able to recreate the error to make a screenshot.

Anyway, I'm not sure why, could be that the stations are to close to each other, could also be some other mod interfering with this one. As workaround I place the station first, place the entrance next, connect and repeat. That way they seem to connect properly.

I don't discuss politics, football or money.

• I had (what sound about) the same problem yesterday, as @TheoG57. Switching on AltGr+L showed me that it wanted to connect both stations on 1 entrance, thus resulting in the error message "couldn't connect stations properly" (or something similar in English, as I play on Dutch language). I was able to recreate the error to make a screenshot.

Anyway, I'm not sure why, could be that the stations are to close to each other, could also be some other mod interfering with this one. As workaround I place the station first, place the entrance next, connect and repeat. That way they seem to connect properly.

What if you put the part on the right closer? There's an implicit max length condition about terminal connections (tom told me before the introducing of the assertion), once any two terminals are not interconnected in x meters, the assertion will fail. However, this x is not known.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• Wenn ich die elevated Statition bauen will, stürzt neuerdings das Spiel ab.
    Habe die neueste Version (1.6), Livetext und Shader Enhancement sind auch aktiv. Ende der Stoudt.txt im Spoiler:

Danke vorab für Erklärungen/Hilfe.

• Danke, das werde ich mal probieren. Der "Keine Kosten"Mod steht bei mir ganz weit oben und sicher vor den Mods von Enzojz.

Funktioniert. Danke.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Valigar () aus folgendem Grund: Erfolgsmeldung

• Hello!
    Great underground station mod. But for the overwrite station function, it did not work for me. Trying to create a custom station following the author's instruction on his youtube video but not working. Attached a pic with error on game console.

BlueBrixx