A list of company types and now much they need to start shipping?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• What I'd like to know is if the factories have different values. I'm currently playing a modded game but the factories are not modded I don't believe.. I'm also playing on Linux basically plays the same as Windows did.. But I've run into and issue that has brought up the need to know my question. It is basically still the start of the game but I'm running the 4x slower mod. I started 2 factories at the start of the game the tools factory is a bit farther then the oil refinery is they are both serviced by trains. Since is it near the start of the game my trains are still small. the oil awoke and started shipping from the second delivery and is working as expected but even though I've upgraded the train that is hauling to the Tools Factory it has not responded at all it simply says ship more items. Which can't be done at this time. I have plenty waiting but not the room on the train. So I'd like to know what the difference is between the need of the Tools factory and the need of the Oil factory which has shipped from the second train delivery. this started with 35 oil but the tools factory did not, and it hasn't even since I started hauling 49 wood to it every shippment.. the trains are both basically using the same track accept the tools factory has to go a bit farther? as routes go they are about the minimum they need to be to need trains or 100's of wagons to equal the trains total haul per year. To me it makes no sense that the tools are not shipping but the oil is.. my forest and has recently stopped shipping and so has the planks.. but I do have a backlog that is still going to tools. I'm sorry I'm so bad at my own language but i try..

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Reino () aus folgendem Grund: issues in grammar and spelling and forgotten items

BlueBrixx