Downloading with TPFMM

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Could one of you enlightened chaps please help me out with something? When there is the option to download using TPFMM, I have the program already running, the file downloads successfully no problem. I then load up Steam and load up Transport Fever to "Load Game", the download is no where to be seen in the list. I am a complete NOVICE to modding and that may anger a few, but there are some pretty cool Mods that I am dying to try out. If you can point me in the right direction, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

• From you question I cannot identify wheter you are able to open the mod list and just miss the newly installed mods or you cannot even access the mod list in the game at all.
    Do you know how to access the respective mod lists in the game?

Loading a game, use the plus icon to add mods:

At least the official Mods should always be visible:

For starting a new game, use the "Advanced..." menu, which becomes available when using a custom game setup:

To be honest, the user interface / menu layout is horrible, but once you got this right, the mod list is quite acceptable :-)

If you see the mod list, including the official mods that are distributed with the game, but you miss the newly installed mod, please check the game directory that you have set up in TPFMM. It should be identical to the folder that you get when going to Steam -> Library -> Transport Fever -> right click -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.

Hope that helps.
    BR, Xanos

• Hey Xanos,

thanks for your reply. I do know how to add mods in to the game, its just some of them never appear. Eg. The Holzroller repaints, and the Deutsche Post Bus repaints have never shown up in the list. I know sometimes when downloading the file name is different. I wondered if perhaps I was missing something. It is odd.

• The holzroller repaint has several mistakes. According to changelog there should be a version 1.1, but they do not exist. Then there are two files that actually belong together, here the author has uploaded an extra update instead of updating the mod, no idea what that makes sense.

• Hello Maik,

I did download both files together via TPFMM v1.0.39 , however I am still unable to locate the bleedin' files anywhere on the add Mod section in Steam. It should be simple enough for me, but still haha. It is just a case of, I really want this file and I cannot have it. Would go super nice with the remaining DR Stock.

Thank you for your interest in my query.

Ross

• on the add Mod section in Steam

I hope you mistake some notation here, because steam has nothing to do with this.
    If you want to locate the folders, you can directly do so from TPFMM. :-) There you can check that those files are actually at the playce they should be. If installation of other mods already worked in the past, there should have nothing changed. Therefore, it must be some other problem, most commonly with the mod. Or, in fact the mods have not been installed by TPFMM alltogether, which should be indicated by some error message like "Installation failed" etc.

• I know the difference between the two haha. Crisis averted! A simple uninstall of both files and reinstall and its good to go. They appear on both lists again. Time to play! Woohoo! Happy Sunday! Oder einen schönen Sonntag noch.

Ross

BlueBrixx