I have created a data dumper

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Since I have implemented an AST-Lua syntax pretty converter in the LivetextTool, I cost another night to implement my own lua data dumper, so that can be used for debugging the mod. It's customized to my needs, which is more easy to use than "datadumper" and "inspect" lib that you can be find on the github. Especially enhanced on pretty printing and function dump.

the url is:
    https://github.com/Enzojz/luadump

usage:
    place the script under res/script
    local dump = requiere "luadump"
    then call dump(fnSwitch)(your variables, from one to many)
    the parameters after dump(fnSwitch) is a bool, if you set printFn to true, the function signature in will be printed, if not they are ignored. by default it's false, so call dump()(...) directly.

hope you like it

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• It's still working for TPF2 and improved for some feature in Tpf2, with support from UG

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

BlueBrixx