Something is going on with patching?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I was playing on and off today on a map saving occasionally and of course the game is auto saving as well. At around 8:30 pm I logged off for a bit then returned to the game around 10 pm. I play thru steam and also am set up for beta testing and when I hit the button to fire up the game....there was a small game download of about 300 kbs...when my game screen loaded up there was no option to "continue" my save game. I went to load games and the map I was playing had the most recent save for 1:28 pm this afternoon and it was the same for the auto save. Maybe UG is patching tonite? or is this a glitch of some kind? ?(

• No. When Urban Games changes Stuff, they release an open beta and after the beta, they release a new version. Probably it was an update of a Mod in the workshop. The Continue Button only works if the Savegame isn't missing any Mods. So if you say "Load Game" there should be a message which says that you're missing a mod.

Warum einfach, wenn es auch schwer geht?

BlueBrixx