Search for a Mod ...

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• A few weeks ago Ihad started to create a new session when I was Interrupted and couldnot finish the generation of the land :( ! When Iwent back to it yesterday, I could not set the definition of theterrain the same way ?( . Two things was missing from the setup: (1) theability to define the land greater than huge (There was two extraoptions!) and (2) the format of the land with 1:4 and 1:5 added!

I do not know if it was a MOD (I checked all the mods I have..) or an option in the game that wasremoved since the first time (I had on update done when I started thegame the second time) but I would be quite happy to retrieve theseoptions for multiple reasons. I know that the generated size has tobe bigger the longer you want it! For example a size small with aform of 1:4 would not be large enough to do more that on train linefrom one end to the other side!

I believe that mysystem can handle that big a region since I had generated before aland with HUGE and 1:3 format and also used the Hugeland map before.

If anyone can direct me to how and where I can look to retrievethese options, I would be very grateful!

RD

PS: My system:
    CPU: I7 8700k @ 3.8 Mhz water cooled
    Ram: 16 GB @ 3600 Mhz air cooled
    GPU: nVidia 1070ti air cooled
    Screen: Samsug 2443BW @ 1920x1200

• Look for the file "Settings.lua". If you run Steam, it should be in steam\userdata\[your steam number]\446800.

Open it with some text editor and look for the line "experimentalMapSizes = false,", which should be somewhere behind the list of active mods. Change the "false" to "true" and save the file.

Then you can use also the oversize maps with other length/width ratios :)

• Hi, I can't seem to find the experimental map file on Mac OS. I installed the game through the app store. Where can I find the file? Or can I ONLY do this through Steam?

• @cmichael2197, I'm not really used to apple, but maybe this page will help you; https://www.transportfever.com…?id=installation:overview
    You can find the next info over there:

App Store
    Installation folder:

• Navigate to the “Program” folder in the Finder,
    • right click the game in select “Show package contents”,
    • then navigate to “Contents\Resources\”.

Userdata folder:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Transport Fever or ~/Library/Containers/com.gambitious.transportfever/Data

I don't discuss politics, football or money.

• @Priester

First off, thank you for answering.

Okay, so I've looked through everything you've suggested, I did find the resources folder, But it seems there is no path on my computer to:

" ~/Library/Application Support/Transport Fever "

In fact, Transport Fever has no folder in app support. Could this be a problem with apple? But my game runs, so the "missing" "settings.lua" file have to be SOMEWHERE no?

BlueBrixx