Industry DLC

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• On Steam we just published the new Industry DLC.

DLC greatly expands core gameplay. New cargoes and cargo chains will force you to make new, sometimes not simple decisions. Introducing new bugs will greatly brighten up your peaceful evenings.
    It's not enough for you? Then completely redesigned Machine factory will challenge you: will you be able to upgrade it to the 5th level? It will show - how good you are in logistics.

DLC has its own set of settings that you can change using TPFMM

This DLC is the final part of the New industry mod.

Main features:

• More than 20 new cargo,
    • More than 15 new factories,
    • Some basic factories have undergone significant alteration,
    • Mail chain,
    • New waggons (Autorack, Refrigerated boxcar, Hopper wagon),
    • New trucks,
    • New assets for free constructions,
    • and many other.

Small guide in Russian. If anybody can translate him, it will be very cool :)

Industry DLC may cause "lazy" production rate. It can be seen when your factories don't want to upgrade beyond level 2. Unfortunately we cannot do anything with it. Not everyone has this problem. If you have it, then you are unlucky =(
    To minimize the problem, it is recommended to play on normal game speed (2x and 4x are not advised). Game developers are familiar with the problem

If you find some bugs, please report them here (in english).

Enjoy ;)

Link for manual download (500 mb)

• First: Great Job. I love the new one
    Second: I found something.I Build the fish plant what i marked on the Picture.First thing was that a message Plopped in who was standing that the fish plant need a street connection.Then a little bit later my game crashed.I searched for what was happening and again it was the fish plant it was growing up to the next level an when this happening the game crashed.

Wer Fehler findet darf sie mitnehmen und behalten 8)

• First: Great Job. I love the new one
    Second: I found something.I Build the fish plant what i marked on the Picture.First thing was that a message Plopped in who was standing that the fish plant need a street connection.Then a little bit later my game crashed.I searched for what was happening and again it was the fish plant it was growing up to the next level an when this happening the game crashed.

O, i see also you have problem with descriptions. Thanks, i'm watch.

• Hallo das ist eine schöne Erweiterung.
    Aber wenn man die Fischerei setzt bekommt man die Meldung "Man soll die Fischerei an das Straßennetz anschließen" , was natürlich nicht geht.
    Wenn die Fischerei sich hoch levelt stürzt das Spiel ab.
    MfG

• I start to have fun with that DLC - Thank you very much!

But: the machine-factory ads tracks to its layout as it upgrades. Nice!. Unfortunately it removes them too when it downgrades leaving a brocken train-line wtih trains not knowing where to go anymore. That in turn blocked after a short while all train-trafic in a whole region.

Indeed, having tracks and station directly whithin the factory is a super feature. But having them disapearing on downgrade makes them useles.

System: Win 10 auf IntelCore i5, CPU 2,9 GHz, RAM 16 GB *** Geforce GTX1160, 6GB, GDDR5, OC *** Spiel von GOG-Galaxy *** Schnellkaffee vom Supermarkt

• i also tried your dlc. but as in previous versions material disappears when reloading from truck to train. For example, 6 woodpowder are delivered by truck, but only one or two are at the trainstation. don´t know, if there are other points, where material disappears.

that way you can not play in a proper way.......

actually a great dlc, but so I'll probably uninstall it again. hope you get the problem still in handle

Wenns einem nicht passt, einfach mal Kopf zu und Leine ziehen !!!

Win7 Pro, Amd FX 8150 (Bulldozer), Mainboard Gigabyte 970A-DS3P, 32gb Corsair Ram DDR3-1666, AMD Radeon Rx 5700x (8gb VRam, Treibervers. 21.5.2)

• Got a few problems: first, I can't get the processing plants like paper factory or construction material factory etc. to go in high production despite I hauled raw materials to them. Second, I had this problem of repainted vanilla gondola mods do not have load animations. It looks empty even though cargo has been loaded onto the wagon. Third, is there a way to make modded wagons such as MaikC's 50ft reefer mod to carry industry DLC cargoes?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Outlaw ()

• @ outlaw: Unfortunately, I seem to have similar problems. I allready scraped a game because of industry not upgrading, with my actual game I do not know yet, as it is only 5 years old. On the otherside, with my small test-world a few weeks ago, industry seemed to work properly, otherwise I would not have attemted meniac-size maps. About the carriages I can´t say nothing as I don´t use them. Instead I modified capacities of available moded wagons to suit my likings. If that is what you mean with your third point: yes, that is possible

System: Win 10 auf IntelCore i5, CPU 2,9 GHz, RAM 16 GB *** Geforce GTX1160, 6GB, GDDR5, OC *** Spiel von GOG-Galaxy *** Schnellkaffee vom Supermarkt

• @ outlaw: Unfortunately, I seem to have similar problems. I allready scraped a game because of industry not upgrading, with my actual game I do not know yet, as it is only 5 years old. On the otherside, with my small test-world a few weeks ago, industry seemed to work properly, otherwise I would not have attemted meniac-size maps. About the carriages I can´t say nothing as I don´t use them. Instead I modified capacities of available moded wagons to suit my likings. If that is what you mean with your third point: yes, that is possible

Forgot to type the whole sentence, sorry for the confusion. I was actually mean if it is possible to modify existing moded wagons to carry industry DLC cargoes, since some of the modded freight wagons seems to be incompatiable with the Industry DLC, they can only carry vanilla game cargoes.

• if it is possible to modify existing moded wagons to carry industry DLC cargoes

This is what I have done. It does require some basic scripting skills but is not all that complicated. I usualy convert the wagon at that time from the regular capacity to compartments and found closed wagons easier to be done than the open ones. This is, because with the open ones you need to do some adjustments to the visible load too. And it is all done in the .mdl file of the wagon you want to treat. Careful: you cant´t do anything to the load as long as this wagon is in use somewhere on the map.

• Hi

I tried for few days to download the file but I always get the message that the download limit has reached. Could you make it possib le that the file is available for download without any restriction, please?

Thank you

Oliver

BlueBrixx