Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello there...

First off, I'm totally new to modding this game...However I did manage to create a lot of mods for Locomotion in the past just by editing the .DAT files for the game with notepad. I see that Transport Fever has files that can be edited via notepad as well only this time they are .MDL or LUA files and I already did manage to edit some cargo's on different vehicles...

I wonder...is it in any way possible to edit industry as well ? With that I mean the type of cargo they recieve or produce ? Not the ammount they recieve or produce...

I found a Landfill (waste facility) in the new DLC Industry mod. It accepts garbage (waste) from the towns. It has two production lines.

Waste - Nothing
    Waste - Steel, Plastic and Wood Powder

At this moment it accepts waste from the towns and I recieve income for that, but it produces nothing. It leaves the other productionline untouched...and by the way, before people say it doesn't produce steel, plastic and wood powder because I must deliver that cargo to another industry (like the machine-factory or something like that), I already tried that. With a complete productionline as well. Steel on it's own make tools in the machine-factory and I already have trucks that are set to deliver tools into the towns, but they don't recieve steel, because steel isn't produced out of the waste.

Is it possible to change some text in the files so that it becomes this:

Delete Waste - Nothing

Or this:

Waste - Mixed Fodder, Aluminium

Anyway...make it so that it does produce anything from the delivered waste from the city and make it so that the waste isn't to be 'wasted' [Blockierte Grafik: https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/steamhappy] into nothing ?

I would love to try and do it for myself, but I don't know where to start or wich files I have to edit to make that work...Like I said I'm totally new in modding this game, but I'm hungry to learn more about it...

Thanks for the help from...anybody ?

• Thanks for the reply ;)

[Blockierte Grafik: https://ibb.co/DgyZbYN]

Is this what you mean ?

I can see at stockrules that there are some numbers. For the first productionline it's this:

{ input = { { 1, 0, 0, 0 } }, output = { { 0, 0, 0, 0 } }, capacity = RanCap(3) }

Seems to me that that is the production of nothing ?

The second productionline says this:

{ input = { { 1, 0, 0, 0 } }, output = { { 0, 1, 0, 0 }, { 0, 0, 1, 0 }, { 0, 0, 0, 1 } }, capacity = RanCap(3)/8 }

Seems to me this is for steel, plastic and filings...

Is that what I need to change to something else ?

• Ok, already found that one out for myself...

One other question though...If I want to add cargo it should produce, should I make this line:

stocks = {
    { cargoType = "WASTE",type = "RECEIVING", x = 37, y = -48, sizex = 2, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "STEEL",type = "SENDING", x = 9, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "PLASTIC", type = "SENDING", x = 17, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "FILINGS", type = "SENDING", x = 25, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },

to this for example:

stocks = {
    { cargoType = "WASTE",type = "RECEIVING", x = 37, y = -48, sizex = 2, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "STEEL",type = "SENDING", x = 9, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "PLASTIC", type = "SENDING", x = 17, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "FILINGS", type = "SENDING", x = 25, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "GRAIN", type = "SENDING", x = 33, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },
    { cargoType = "GOODS", type = "SENDING", x = 41, y = -48, sizex = 1, sizey = 2 },

{ input = { { 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 } }, output = { { 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0 }, { 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0 }, { 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 }, { 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0 }, { 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2 } }, capacity = RanCap(3)/8 },

Or should I make more inputlines then ?

BlueBrixx