Thinking of the final update to Ultimate Station

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• As promised, I will do an final update to the ultimate station.

So there will be all three era stations and probably a freight station.
    I didn't do this for a long time since the UV shear problem was not resolved until the shader enhancement mod.
    Now I can do it, in a clean way.

Due to the high subscriber of the mod, I don't want to drop everyone who recives the new update into a bad surprise due to the missing shader enhancement mod, so the final update will be an mod extension mod.

Other than that, I may make the built of the station in a modular way, but not the in way the like @Merk I will prefer more like an entire platform with tracks positioned freely then fill the space between platforms if necessary. Still need to think out the way to implement this, and surely I will have a look at how @Merk did his mod :D

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

BlueBrixx