Editing AI traffic,convert AI traffic, and make your own objects from AI traffic?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Can you take out certain cars out of AI traffic. I would like to take some certain cars and trucks and only have that as the AI traffic. I do Soviet city's and DDR city's and am trying to make it so that only certain cars are in the AI. If there is a way to do that I would love to know how to make my own traffic for my maps but also convert AI cars from Train Fever to Transport Fever. I have seen a converter tool but I am unsure if this tool works with AI traffic. Some thing else I would love to know is can you make a stationary object from a AI car? So that way you can place cars in front of buildings and other spots. If I can do these things I would love to know, I am fairly new to Transport Fever modding. I have done Farming simulator modding since 2013 but it is much different from this game. I know what vehicles I need but I am not sure take out the others or make them into a stationery objects

Thank you Nathanael

BlueBrixx