lets make some trains!

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hey guys I had to delete my old posts because it was assumed someone was taking mods. I don't believe that was the case any longer, so here's some updates for you all.

First, because I had health complications literally this morning, I will be taking commissions. I can no longer drive, and in my city the public transit is once an hour and all routes intertwine exclusively at the hub in my city. So, getting a job will prove very difficult.

So for commissions and pricing I'm thinking 25 for 3-5 repaints, 50 for repaint packs, and closed freight cars, 60 for open freight cars (i do custom loads), 75 for passenger cars, 100 for diesels, and 150 for steamers or more for steamers depending on the work involved (for example, making 1218 or another challenger is not going to be that cheap, more like 2-300 USD.

For my interests, I would love to do a 100 ton hopper, new tank cars (the 8 axles would be very cool, short versions I might even do without a commission as I own the real life model in HO).

Finally for the existing models!

The E2, E8 / E9 should be out relatively soon. The medical issue and school pushed it back more unfortunately, but I even want this in my game more than ever. My planned three models are the SP, UP and CNW, all with custom sounds by TheMasterNerd.

Next we have the Black Diamond 4-6-2 from Lehigh Valley. This locomotive is what I consider some of the most steamers ever made. I would like to include the John Wilkes K5-B version as well.

After that I have the UP famous GTEL 3rd Gen, the "Big Blow". I got that from "Tristen" on the 3d warehouse from Sketchup. Many details need to be added, but it's a good model.

Following those, I have a Pulpwood car with custom loads made exclusively for the car, using the SD40 stock coupler.

• Hey guys! I've been really busy lately. Sorry for not being around much but life happened.

I was unemployed for a while as I was going to school and was in the serving industry, things were slow. Well, that changed. In May I was offered an interview with Alstom Signaling, and in June I was offered the position. So I had to relocate and I started about 2 weeks ago. On the day I was supposed to start, I had a seizure and broke (not popped, like actually broke) my dominant shoulder, so I'm still in a sling. I can actually use it now, and being settled in my new place I've gotten back to modeling!

The E2, I never released because the cab was incorrectly scaled compared to the unit, and thus there were gaps between the windshield and cab interior. So that was where I left off in mid June. I have since corrected the issue, and it now needs retexturing sadly. However, it looks much better.I also rescaled the entire unit and the nose looks more prototypical.
    The big news, the Black Diamond is actually very close to completion. In the mean time of all this, I have taught myself blender, and am very happy with the results. I restarted on the E7 and an E8, and it looks great.

I've been wanting to do some smaller projects, like more American freight cars, but we'll see if that happens before TpF2 comes out. Hope everyone is enjoying the wait, and sorry for the lack of updates!
    ]

• Hey everyone! Been busy, the bulkhead /pulpwood is almost ready for release. It's got custom loads of logs, planks, construction materials and steel. The E2 I've also been hard at work on, I've redone the nose because I just wasn't happy with how it came out last time. I'd like to have both of those released this weekend, with the black diamond to follow at least in the next few weeks. I've also been working on an E7 & E8 as well. I'm considering doing a freight pack as a break from the bigger projects. The next projects I'm working on next will be the GTEL "Big Blow" by Union Pacific, and the EL-2B by Virginian, a 6500hp dual electric locomotive. Depending on the progress and how easy those both are, it could be for either the TpF2 released or the TpF, timing is everything at this point.I will be retexturing the autoboxcar and adding the 8 door option for TpF.

Here's some pictures:

• Hi :)

I justsaw that you released the flatcars on Steam! Thanks for that :)

After thesting them a bit I have some suggestions…

• Why "only" 60 mph? I personally would say at least 70 mph (as this seem to be the standart in this game) :)
    • I think the load capacity is to much for contruction material and to less for the other > Maybe somehting like 35 may be fine (even when Planks for example fill the full car)
    • the screenshot shows a 1150t train which is (if you look at the few pallets of stuff too much math the capactity of 50 units
    • there seem to be a bug with the load as the first cars on the screen are fully loaded

Dont get me wrong I like them and will use them in my game … it's just some suggestions to your mod :)

André

• Hmm I'll take a look at that problem! Regarding the speed, it is an older model so that's why the speed is lower, it was based on a 50s model I believe, not your modern flatcar. The capacity I threw in some random numbers but I agree it would be more realistic otherwise.

also just uploaded the e2 and some baggage cars as a bonus surprise for everyone. The skins are the UP, BN and NYC. I have some alluminum sided ones in the works. NA4U commissioned me to make some passenger heavies so I'll be making those too.

BlueBrixx