Manchester Metrolink Trams: T-68, T-68A, M5000

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello Modder's of the Transport Fever Community!

Today, I request for the Manchester Metro link Trams. My reasons for this request is that they are the only Trams I've heard that use a Whistle, and not a bell, Which makes them stand out, another thing is they're also the only tram that can operate as a 'double unit', which is another reason why they stand out.
    They can also run on normal Heavy Rail track, which means the tram can be resized to fit the tracks in TPF. This would also be the First British Tram in the game as well, which (hopefully) means the British Community of TpF will be excited to see this in their games.
    Also, The T-68 and T-68A are very similar in design, With the Lights at front of the T-68 being Square/rectangular and T-68A having Circular Lights ( And what appears to be ventilation on top of the T-68A to)
    Which means you'll be able to save time as reuse the T-68 model, and as the saying goes, 2 birds with one stone. :D
    The M5000 can also be made into a K5000 (3 birds with 1 stone! wow...)

Info + Pictures of the Trams will now be provided below, I'll provide as much info a possible, but it's not guaranteed that all the info will be easy to find, if then, I'm sorry to be making things harder, but If I do find more info, or someone else does, then I will add it to the list as time goes. Also, if you think the task will be difficult, or you don't have the time, then need not worry, as different Modder's will be able to choose the tram they wish to do.

ClassTypeInto ServiceWithdrawnMax SpeedLengthWeightHeightWidthFormationCapacityExtra InfoModder working on tram
    T-68Tram1992201450 mph / 80 km/h29m / 95 ft. 2 in49 tonnes / 48 long tons; 54 short tons3.7 m / 12 ft. 2 in2.65 m / 8 ft. 8 in1 or 2208 (86 seated, 122 Standing)26 were built
    T-68ATram1999201450 mph / 80 km/h29m / 95 ft. 2 in49 tonnes / 48 long tons; 54 short tons3.7 m / 12 ft. 2 in2.65 m / 8 ft. 8 in1 or 2208 (86 seated, 122 Standing)6 were built
    M5000Tram2009Present50 mph / 80 km/h28.4m /39.7 tonnes3.67 m / 12.0 ft.2.65 m / 8.7 ft.1 or 2212 (60 seated, 146 Standing)120 were built

Here are some links that would of made the table impossible to read ~

Liveries used from 1992 ~ Present :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    : If you slow down the vid and pause it a certain points, you should be able to pick out the livery and where the wheels are located, and possibly the shape of the body. This is the only good place with good shots of the trams as most of them on google do not show good side views of the train, same with the liveries. You also hear the Horn/Whistle a lot in this vid, which should be useful too.

Drawings/Blueprints : Why does the most useful thing we need not exist...

Other Useful Pictures / Info : http://www.lrta.org/Manchester/lrv_m5000.html + http://www.lrta.org/Manchester/lrv_t68.html~ This site will provide useful info for both the M5000 and the T-68/1-68A as I cannot find any Blueprints or Drawings of the Trams at the time of writing this request, and If I ever find any Blueprints / Drawings, then I'll add them in a later date.

And thank you for taking your time to read this, you may take your time with these, and as stated before, if time is not on your side, Then I do not mind if you are unable to do it. :thumbsup:
    (It would be nice to know what things make this incomplete, as I've done the best I can to collect info, try to give a reason. etc)

BlueBrixx