Over-water constructions

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I'm trying to make a dock of sorts, something that's partly on land and partly over water. But I haven't quite figured out what I need to do to make some parts of the construction be required to be over land and some over water (right now I can place the whole thing on land).
    How do I force it to be at water level (not just whatever elevation the terrain is)?

How do I avoid collisions with the water when placing assets in the water?
    edit: For example, suppose I want to put a building at the water's edge, and I don't want it to collide with the water:

Code
    result.models[#result.models + 1] = { id = "building/era_c/ind_2_3x3_01_02.mdl", transf = transf.rotZYXTransl(transf.degToRad(  0.0, 0.0, 0.0), vec3.new(  50.0,   50.0, 1.0)) }

I've tried making a modified building .mdl with "skipCollision = true" (not entirely sure where to put it), commenting out the boundingInfo, everything I could think of, but no luck so far.

Any tips?

BlueBrixx