Calculator - the most necessary tool for the organization of effective transport lines

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Is it possible to open a calculator in the game, even a standard one (from the operating system), or though it was made for the game (for example) to calculate the Number of vehicles on a line depending on Requirements, Capacity, Duration of the game day etc. ?

• Technical you can use the lua exec functions.

-advertising for CommonAPI follows -
    If you use CommonAPI Native you can use the CommonAPI UI API to build your own Calculator via lua script in game... ( and you can access information from the game directly too)

• If you do read Russian, would it be convenient for you to help me understand the interface ?
    For now I'm using a virtual keyboard and Google translate but I feel that it isn't very efficient.

1 Duration (day)
    2 Duration (ms)

3 Duration year (sec)

4 Duration year (min)

5 Modify

6 Automobiles

7 Capacity

8 Demand ??

9 Interval (sec) [Rate]

10 Interval (min) [Rate]

11 Calculation (A)

12 Demand ??

13 Amount of elements ?? [Wagons?]

14 Interval (min) [Rate]

15 Capacity of one train ??

16 Calculate

17 Trains

18 Wagons' capacity

19 Maximum of wagons ??

20 Duration of a trip (min) ?

21 ??? amount of train

22 Amount of wagons ?

23 Calculation (A)

24 Weight of cargo?

25 Power

26 Mass of the locomotive

27 Mass of the wagons

28 Coefficient ??

29 Mass of the train ??

30 Wagon of the train ??

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Claude () aus folgendem Grund: Addendum

• I speak Russian, but I do not speak English )

- 8. & 12. : https://i.imgur.com/coHO5t3.jpg

- 13. : https://i.imgur.com/YiQYIVX.jpg

- 15. : https://i.imgur.com/hpBGkWY.jpg

- 19. Maximum wagons in a train with a selected wagon capacity - yes

- 20. : https://i.imgur.com/dSJi2Bk.jpg

- 21. Recommended number of trains on a line with a given capacity and available speed of one train.

- 22. The required number of wagons (with available capacity) in one of the trains on the line.

- 24. In my opinion now it does not work. When this calculator was made, the game did not take into account the mass of the load, but only the weight of the locomotive and wagons, but now the weight of the loaded train is different from the empty weight.

I focus on the power of the locomotive and the weight of the loaded train. But maybe I'm wrong.

- 28. kW per ton of train. Up to 100km/h 1(40-60km/h)/1.5/2, up to 200km/h 2/2.5/5, after 200km/h 5/10

- 29. Allowable maximum weight of the whole train taking into account the power of the selected locomotive and the selected coefficient

- 30. How many wagons, of the selected model, can be hooked to a locomotive with such power, taking into account the selected coefficient

• большое спасибо!
    Thanks a lot for your efforts "Picasso", that makes everything clear ;)

8 and 12 would be the Cargo demand
    9, 10 and 20 would be Frequence in TF2
    15 would be the Rate in TF2

- 24. In my opinion now it does not work. When this calculator was made, the game did not take into account the mass of the load, but only the weight of the locomotive and wagons, but now the weight of the loaded train is different from the empty weight.

I focus on the power of the locomotive and the weight of the loaded train. But maybe I'm wrong.

What about entering the mass of a loaded wagon in 24? That would be Capacity*1200 as far as I know.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Claude () aus folgendem Grund: Addendum

BlueBrixx