No Random Trees spring trees lod bug

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Sometimes I wonder if you really turn on your brain.You are the only one of this effect with over 1500 users.Do not you wonder that no one else thinks he also has such an effect or why I do not react to it?The modification is in arrangement and has no lod bug.It's up to your system, maybe your graphics setting is wrong or just too bad.For example, you may have made incorrect settings in the game or in your graphics card program.For example, video card programs are nVidia Experience or Catalyst or Adrenalin and so on.Please first check your texture cache from Transport Fever. Where this is located you can read here in the forum.Depending on which version you use on Steam, it would be here:... \Steam\userdata\407037427\446800\localDelete the folder named texture_cache and restart the game then it will be recreated.Then check if your bug has been fixed.Should it then still be so you have your graphics card program set so that it's something like antialising, etc.the application is the same and does not override the game settings.More is not synonymous nciht to the solution because the error does not come from the mod.

edit.:

Maybe you unpack it wrong or use a wrong unpacker and the textures are thereby ebschädigt but then the effect would have to appear in other variants such as autumn and winter summer. As long as it does not, it can only be one of the problems above. Unfortunately, you can not make the file attachments over 100MB I can attach a GoogleDrive link days to days vllt that is better but only if I find time and when there sist No idea. It may be tomorrow or only in 3 months.

• Sometimes I wonder if you really turn on your brain.You are the only one of this effect with over 1500 users.Do not you wonder that no one else thinks he also has such an effect or why I do not react to it?The modification is in arrangement and has no lod bug.It's up to your system, maybe your graphics setting is wrong or just too bad.For example, you may have made incorrect settings in the game or in your graphics card program.For example, video card programs are nVidia Experience or Catalyst or Adrenalin and so on.Please first check your texture cache from Transport Fever. Where this is located you can read here in the forum.Depending on which version you use on Steam, it would be here:... \Steam\userdata\407037427\446800\localDelete the folder named texture_cache and restart the game then it will be recreated.Then check if your bug has been fixed.Should it then still be so you have your graphics card program set so that it's something like antialising, etc.the application is the same and does not override the game settings.More is not synonymous nciht to the solution because the error does not come from the mod.

The problem is that bug appears only with spring trees, no any other object in the game has it. I will try to follow ur advices

• Well i have the highest settings, cleared cache. Bug still appears. I will try to reinstall the mod and see what is the result. Funny thing that not all of the spring trees have this bug, but most of them.

BlueBrixx