My way since i discover TF and My Game on UE4

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• a big hello to the whole community.

than time spent since the discovery of these fabulous games that are TF and TpF. these games that pushed me to discover and invest in the world of 3D.
    I remember my first tests on TF and the joy of having succeeded my first plate of sewer
    I put a bit of modding on TpF for some time but with the announcement of TpF 2, I know it will be a pleasure to make new mods for this game

I wanted to express a big thank you to the developers, to the community and everyone who is around transport fever for giving me the desire to modding and to have me discover a new passion ...

after the mods, I started to do animation on Blender and for some time, I put myself on the unreal engine 4 in order to create a little video game.
    after a few tests, I started to create a little "resident evil 1 like" and I regularly post on YT a development log with all the news as I create them

it is French, I understand that it will not be easy to understand what I say in the video but if you want to give a small glance on my project, I share the link of the last newspaper posted yesterday;)
    if people are interested to know a little more about my project, do not hesitate to ask me questions or to make remarks here in English, I will try as much as possible to give you the precisions which you wish to have

Again thank you for everything, thank you for these hours of pleasure and soon on my diary while waiting for the release of the Fabulous Transport Fever 2 ^^

Have a nice Sunday, romu

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

if you want go immediatly at gameplay , it's begin around 2'45 ;)

BlueBrixx