AVro RJ-100 / BAe 146 repaint BRA

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I would like to have a Swedish version of DH-106s BAe 146-RJ 100 model if possible.
    The Swedish Airline B.R.A. currently operates 13 RJ-100s mainly on domestic routes throughout Sweden, but also on seasonal charters and is a common sight as they almost touches the roof of the building where I work on their decent to Stockholm Bromma Airport.
    This was one of the main reasons for downloading the BAe146/RJ-100 from TpF, but it would of course be even better to have it in a Swedish version as well.

A side drawing from BRAs website can be used to get an idea of the design
    A view from the right hand side can be found on the Airplane pictures website
    Airplane Pictures also has a picture of the belly of the aircraft.

I suppose You don't need the measurements as it is just a repaint request, so You can use the model that already exists.

BlueBrixx