Mod Download problem

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello all

I have a problem with some mods. both in the steam workshop and on this site. with some mods from the steam workshop. can simply download and activate it. but if I want to put it on the map, transport fever closes on its own. and all the mods that I download from this site do not work. I downloaded that mod manager because I thought it would work but unfortunately. every mod is outdated so i don't activate it. even though the mod is a few hours old. but I also have that I download a mod from this site and I can activate it but if it wants to place it on the map, transport fever closes again but now with an error message. (I put all the mods that I download from this site I put in the '' mods '' folder) Am I doing something wrong or am I forgetting something or is it on my PC? I hope the question is clear and I await your response.

Greetings Stephan

• You have to unpack the mod so in the mods folder you only have mods with the syntax author_name_1 like marc345_C2Inspiro_1 e.g.

With TPFMM you only have to click "download with TPFMM" nothing else. Activate the mod, that's it.

If that's what you did, send us some screenshots from the error, your mods folder, or the stdout.txt

3, 2, 1, meins... Lg Edith

BlueBrixx