[Mod] Finnish trains

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Wow, that looks simply amazing. I made an account just to praise your work : D

btw, do you have any plans after Dr-12? I'd love to see Dr-16 modeled to Train Fever as it has been my favorite locomotive since my childhood. Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for more.

I will be doing it too, but next locomotive which I've planned is SR1. After that maybe Dr16

I've been busy with other things, so it's been slow with the Dr12 and IC coaches. Will be back soon with it though

This locomotive looks ..very american. Can't say i like the design. What i can say thogh. This looks like a very detailed model great work.

I think it does have some influences from american trains, I think and if I remember right, Nohab has been example for the design. Which itself was somekind of equivalent for american locomotives

• Aah, SR-1. The locomotive I traveled the most when I was a kid. Great memories and an awesome locomotive :3

But yeah, take your time and keep up the good work. Doing it from time to time and keeping it as a "hobby" is the way to go.

BlueBrixx