Train-Fever-Patcher

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• @Coruptian: I just hope you don't mean me... I wrote that I'm against this whole discussion. I wrote that I have no knowledge about the stuff that was going down on other forums. I just reacted on @Alexs post.

Nice by the way that one of these is mine and even though I definitely would have given the permission since I want every user of TF to be able to easily use mods with TFMM. However, neither was I ever asked for permission nor was I ever even notified.

I do not speak Russian (and not always trust translator apps) but as far as I see it, the file is not copied but only linked (is that correct?) - In this case I do not have any problems with this entry on tg|ru. I even endorse this kind of linking downloads and would like to thank @Alex for translating the summary for all Russian users. As long as the file is not copied but only linked to their original distribution point (which as faras I can see was done in this case) I have no objections at all.

For me, this discussion is ended now ;) As I already mentioned in my other (and only) post in this thread: I would love to see all community work together, but as I also already said: there have to be some rules.

• Zitat

Regarding your last sentence Alex: I never gave you any permission so yeah, you already did the thing you say you won't do. You aren't very trustworthy, are you?

Well, I say what we will not to do. And also A say what I can delete it, if you want. And also, as you can see, users redirected to tf.net when press to Download button.

Really, prohibition policy creates a lot of problems and a lot of bureaucracy. I may say so (just so you can understand the... mentality, well): almost all russian sites about copyrights have one rule: Reproduction is allowed only with reference to the original. Because in any case someone will reproduct or repost this information, if he want.
    //Really: we have, for example, page in social network about Cities: Skylines. With original content and so on. Aand also exists a few pages what really stealing this information without links - it is not good. But if they repost our information with source link - it is normal.
    Yes, may be it is troubles of copyright law and so on, but in general it is simply for use: if you see interesting information, you can repost it with link to original and so on, and all will be happy. Without bureaucracy, without troubles.
    We know, for example, what Chinese reupload our models. They posting link to original, name of author and upload models - and we do not see anything wrong with that.

upd:

Zitat

I do not speak Russian (and not always trust translator apps) but as far as I see it, the file is not copied but only linked (is that correct?) - In this case I do not have any problems with this entry on tg|ru. I even endorse this kind of linking downloads and would like to thank Alex for translating the summary for all Russian users. As long as the file is not copied but only linked to their original distribution point (which as faras I can see was done in this case) I have no objections at all.

Well. I've said it many times. с

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Alex ()

• Sounds very interesting !

Is it possible to write instead of a 4 maybe a 3.5 to get 3/4 of towns ? Because that would be perfect for balance and performance.
    Next question:
    What is the typical distance between the City's if you have just the half amount of City´s as "Vanilla" ?
    Are they clumped together (3-4 km) or are they spread out over the entire Map ?

Could you make screenshots please.

• Bytes can't have comma values. So it is not possible to get 3/4 quater like that. That would require more advanced editing which I'm not able to to do.

I'm now playing a large map. It has 12 Towns. There is a cluster of 4 cities with distances of 2-3km between cities and a cluster of 4 cities with distances of 3-4 km. The rest of the cities is spread out over the map.

• Hallo Eis_os,

mach dich bitte schnell ans Werk und schreib eine Mac-Version des Patches. Ich bin neu im Spiel und würde schon gerne mal im Jahr 1900 oder später einsteigen, um nicht immer mit Postkutschen und ollen Loks rumdüsen zu müssen!

• mach dich bitte schnell ans Werk und schreib eine Mac-Version des Patches. Ich bin neu im Spiel und würde schon gerne mal im Jahr 1900 oder später einsteigen, um nicht immer mit Postkutschen und ollen Loks rumdüsen zu müssen!

Du musst doch nur einmal das entsprechende Jahr überschreiten und etwas kaufen.
    Btw geht es hier um den Patcher der russischsprachigen Seite und nicht um den von eis_os. Hier müsstest du ggf. Alex oder den Entwickler anschreiben, ob sie eine neue Version veröffentlichen wollen. Mit der neuen Train Fever Version sind ein Großteil der Funktionen eh obsolete geworden.

BlueBrixx