Building SP-4449 "Daylighter" Steam Locomotive, looking for collaboration

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all! This is my first post in the forums, and also my first real attempt at creating custom content. I've only done it once before, using sketchup, for RCT3, and that was little more than a cube. I've decided to build the famous "Daylighter" streamliner train, famous for it's orange and black paint job, and it's use along the west coast of the united states. I have finished a preliminary mass model with low level of detail in my modeling program of choice, Sketchup, and exported it to .3ds and .obj. However, that is where my experience in 3D-modeling ends.

I need someone to take the "modding" aspect of this project the rest of the way. I intend to complete this project with an engine, a tender, and rolling-stock, but I don't have the time right now to learn how to mod. Is anyone interested in collaborating on this project? I can send them the .obj or .3ds file of the engine to any modders that are interested.

Looking forward to many more mods in the future!

PS Sorry, I only speak a very small amount of German.

(Ich spreche kleine deutsch).

BlueBrixx