Game changing MOD TOOL

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi,

is there any, or is there any plans for MOD TOOL that would change game rules totaly; so we would create completly different tycoon game (for example SimCity like) based on beautyful engine of yours?

Best regards,
    Matt.

• First of all: This is a fan site, not the offical one, so you might want to ask your question there (http://www.train-fever.com).
    Anyway I'm pretty sure Urban Games is not planning to implement something like that, since it would propably require a lot of work.

• Urban Games announced to work on another game, while still modifying Train Fever. So I think, Train Fever will be incrementally improved by Urban Games, but it will not be completely changed.

Maybe there will be a larger Mod-Pack or Modification from the community, that will change more in the game than the released (and upcoming community-)DLC. For other games large modifications had already been developed, that changed games completely (think of Counterstrike and Half Life). Usually those modifications take years (so e.g. 3 years after release) and are usually commited for widespread games (120k sold of TF might not be enough, but thinking of the great community I might be wrong).

Facts:
    - There will be a new game from Urban Games after Train Fever, that MIGHT be a game like SimCity.
    - It will MOST PROPABLY be in the business simulation genre and have a reference to public transportation and trains.
    - The community (e.g. train-fever.net) will continue to release great mods, that one day MIGHT change larger parts of the game mechanics.

TIll then, enjoy playing ;)

BlueBrixx