Community-Kopie

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Dear Alex, I do agree that it would be nice to find a solution that is acceptable for both sides. I cannot speak for the team, the modders and the other users here, but I personally think those steps you are taking are going into the right direction. Just a few things that I noticed when testing your argument:

Screens 1&2: TFMM is hosted on your site directly as it seems.

Screen 3 about the 132/232: that's where you get clicking скачать on your site. I would find it fairer to link to the page on Screen 4 (BR 132 // 232 Modpack), as there is all the information regarding the author etc. I know that there is more than just the download button on the page, but I suppose Download-icon is internationally recognised ;) And if not, adding a simple "Для скачение этого мода, нажмите на Herunterladen" should do the trick. Sorry, my Russian got a bit rusty lately ||.

[EDIT]: another solution could be to remove the mods in question from the Файли/Files-section (as it kind of implies it is your files) and just have a thread in your forum about them, linking to the filebase here. I don't think anybody would mind that and if I recall that correctly it worked well like this between tt-forums.net (as an English forum for OpenTTD and Locomotion) and locomotion-fanpage.net (as hoster of many mods). TT-Forums doesn't have an own filebase though, just attachments (as far as I know).

• TT junkie, thanks. :)

Screens 1&2: TFMM is hosted on your site directly as it seems.

It's just feature of IPB, really it's here:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://cs617218.vk.me/v617218944/1b0b8/lWRy9yPtAHc.jpg]

So, about BR232 pack - I changed link, but maybe it is possibly to restyle Download/Herunterladen button to... well, green? Just when user, who don't understand other language, arrives to a page with a lot of text, he is lost, and may not notice white little button on white background.

• EN: Yes, It would be the right way to link to the downloadpage and not to the files directly. This will make it clear for everyone.

DE: Ja, es ist definitiv der richtige Weg, wenn ihr nun auf die Download-Seite verlinkt anstatt auf die Dateien direkt. Dann ist es für jeden klar ersichtlich.

So, about BR232 pack - I changed link, but maybe it is possibly to restyle Download/Herunterladen button to... well, green? Just when user, who don't understand other language, arrives to a page with a lot of text, he is lost, and may not notice white little button on white background.

Well do you see this small symbol next to Herunterladen (or Download in English Version)? Making it green doesn't make it clearer ;)

You deleting all links to tg.ru and do not give the users get the content they want. Well, finally they can see it on train-fever.com, but why is it so difficult?

Hmm, your download-button is not readable to our users too. But we know how to use a translation utility. And your users you care about were not less clever than us.

• @don_quijote Eine Zusammenarbeit mit denen wird es nicht geben! Wir dulden keinen Contentdiebstahl und werden diese Seite auch in Zukunft nicht bei uns zulassen. Damit ist dieses Thema abgehakt!

Wen man sooo unkomonikativ ist dann kann man sich auch nicht bei denen beschweren!!!
    Ich kenne ein forum wo das gleiche problem herrschte und die haben sich dann einfach zusammengetan (das war dann ein deutsch,english,russisches forum) und alles war gut! So einfach ist das!
    LG TFF

• [DE:] Naja, es muss ja nicht gerade eine Fusion sein, das nicht. Aber ich denke halt, es wäre schon schön, wenn man hier auch auf die sehr ansehnlichen Mods anderer Seiten verweisen könnte, ohne dass der Link entfernt wird (also in Threads, in der Filebase würde mir sowas auch nicht einfallen ;)). Auch gerade bei Repaints der Mods anderer Seiten wäre es schön, man könnte die Originallinks posten, ohne den Umweg über train-fever.com.

Von daher wäre es interessant, wenn sich Stepke zu der hier zur Diskussion stehenden Lösung, nämlich man von den Files, die hier gehostet werden einfach auf die Filebase-Seite linkt, äussern könnte. Ansonsten könnte man sicher auch nochmal mit Alex reden, dank dem hier überhaupt Bewegung in die Sache kam und der auch durchaus bereits Schritte in Richtung Beilegung dieses Streits (den ich hier nicht weiter kommentieren werde) gemacht hat.

[EN:] I think it would be nice, if we could also post links to (also beautiful) mods of other pages in this forum (I am saying in threads, not as part of the filebase), without having the link removed by a moderator. Especially in case of repaints of mods of other pages, it would be nice to be able to post the original link, without detour to train-fever.com.

From this point of view it would be interesting to hear Stepke's stance to the discussed solution (which is that for the mods hosted here, Alex's page links to the respective filebase entries (like here: BR 132 // 232 Modpack - no direct links to files). If that would not be okay, I am sure one could talk about this again with Alex, thanks to whom we are even discussing this right now and who already has taken steps to settle this dispute.

TT herrscht!

BlueBrixx