[Mod] Swedish Modpack WIP

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I just started playing Transport Fever last week, and then I discovered this. Looks amazing! :D
    I need to play the game some more, but when that has died down a bit, I think I want to get into modding myself. I'm a member of the ULJ (Upsala-Lenna Järnväg) museum railway, I happen to be pretty good at modelling things in Blender, and I think my ambition would be to eventually have our entire fleet of active locomotives (and train cars) in the game.
    That feels like an ambitious goal though, seeing as we have three running diesel locomotives (z4p, z6p, tp3515), a bunch of railbuses, 4 steam locomotives (BLJ 5 Thor, BLJ 4 Långshyttan active, NÖJ 16 active within the next few years, SRJ 28 Stortysken next up for renovation), and a varied assortment of train cars.
    It would be awesome though, so I'm going to try to make it happen!

A minor snag is that the ULJ track is 891mm narrow gauge, and the game doesn't seem to make that distinction, so the proportions might get weird if we were to put them side-by-side with modern standard gauge trains.
    Well, in any case, I'm off to play some more. I'll be checking back here regularly, and then I'll try to get into the technicalities of making at least some of it happen over this year :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von praabjerg () aus folgendem Grund: Reformulation for clarity, "who happens to be" -> "and I happen to be"

• The game doesn't make any distinction between trackgauges, but there is mod for narrow gauge in Transport Fever over at the Steam workshop and have already come up with some track textures, but not any rolling stock.

I agree that it would look a bit out of place if You put the SRJ vehicles next to the german trains, but the Ybp railcars could probably be reasonable since Anton has modelled the Y6 and Y7 for Trainfever.
    I am a big fan of SRJ and its modern part Roslagsbanan, so it would be interesting to see the rolling stock of the SRJ in the game, but it either needs to be scaled up a bit or have it own tracks and stations.

As witih all other Swedes here in the forum I can't have enough of Scandinavian vehicles, so keep up the good work!

• I´ve been checking this thread once a week since the beginning of 2017, is the project dead or will these fine models be included in the Nordic DLC TPF mod?
    I have also seen people uploading pictures of RC locos in Transport Fever, are they devs with special access or have I totally missed some download link?

Looking forward to some black RC trains in Transport fever!

Hälsningar,
    Axel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von axevon ()

• I am one of those who have used Antons RCs in TpF.

It is possible to use most Trainfever models in Transport Fever via Merk's mod that convert the formats needed.

This way I have converted the orange and blue RCs that Anton included in the Nordic DLC for Train Fever and the coaches that goes with them.

Anton made lots of models but ran out of time for the project as I understood it.
    As he wanted the models to look good and give him credit he wanted to release the pack when it was ready.
    By that time however Transport Fever was released and since the models can't be used "as is" Anton decided to put the whole project on halt since he wanted to update the models for Transport Fever byt didn't have the time for it.

I don't know Anton but I believe this project will not be released to the community.
    Hopefully some of the models will be included in the "upgraded" Nordic DLC, but we will just have to wait and see...

• Hi!

It seems hard(can't get it to work) to "extract" the files needed from the Nordic DLC and then get it to work with Merk's mod. How are you suppose to set up the folders?
    In nordic DLC all different train files seem to all be in the same folders.... :(

Are anyone capable of explaining how its done, or maybe make a small tutorial? I'm going crazy over here! %)

Thx in advance!

/Magnus - Train Traffic Controller Sthlm

PS. I manage to copy all files in Nordic DLC that has "rc" in it. Only Rc1 shows up in game and referes to a rc6-file hmm DS.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von _booze_ ()

• @_booxe_

I managed to get it to work by stripping it down to just the trains, removed all the trees etc..
    Check your inbox, i'll send you the stripped down "Nordic dlc" folder so you dont have to do it yourself, took me a while to get it working. You'll get the trains atleast ;) Just put it in the mods folder...

Hälsningar Axel

• @axevon

Just did that myself. Stripped everything doen to wagons and trains. did 1 mod for each.

Everything works on both BUT i only get Rc1. All other NSB locos are there and all wagons are working

Ill try your stripp

Thanks for the ultra fast reply! :)

BlueBrixx