Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Good afternoon

First up - apologies if this has already been resolved, but I do not speak German, so it's difficult for me to find a solution in the forum already.

My issue is with the number of towns which appear on a map, and how far apart they are

I play Medium maps (the 4K maps tend to slow down later in the game) but when I load these maps, there's only about 5-6 cities on the map. A few months ago, when I would generate a map, there would be more than 10.

I tried Gwinda's map mod, and whether I make the settings high or low, it seems to always deliver the same number of towns.

Can anyone suggest how to get more cities, or cities which are sometimes closer together?

Thank you

• Open your Train Fever directory, usually located under \SteamApps\common\Train Fever\res\config

There open the file: base_config.lua with a text-editor (NotePad++. PSPad or the Windows equivalents). At the very end of the file you have the following entries:

Code
    game.config.world = {
    	areaPerTown = 3.0,			-- km^2
    	areaPerIndustry = 3.5,		-- km^2
    	townSizeFactor = 1.25		-- 0.5 - 2.0
    }

If you change the values for areaPerTown you should have a bit more cities. The lower the value, the more cities you should get.
    Save the file and start a new game.

BlueBrixx