Decreasing trains' braking power?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I've noticed that trains brake later (and thus more aggressively) than they did in Train Fever. While that's not a bad thing per sé, it doesn't really make sense from my perspective. The maps I play on are now larger than they could have been before, and as such the distances between cities are also larger. That means that trains will have plenty of distance to get up to, and stay at, top speed.
    In Train Fever, where few trips were long enough for most train types, the early braking was quite annoying because it meant that trains couldn't get up to speed. Since that's different in Transport Fever, I was wondering is it's in some way possible to reduce the braking power of trains so that they won't come to a halt as quickly.

Thanks,
    Pi

• I'd like to see the first modded tracks.If it is possible to define low speed areas by different kinds of tracks, the problem can get solved...

• There are different tracktypes for various speeds. You can find it in the Workshop, it's called "Trackrules Plus". But IMO this does not solve the problem, which is that the braking power should be generally decreased.

Also there seems to be another problem with braking: sometimes trains stop radically from X to 0 on the route, even if there's no red signal and no decrease in speed given by the tracks. This happens somehow randomly, not always at the same place.

System:
    MB: Asus Prime X370 Pro, CPU: AMD Ryzen R7-1700X @3,8 GHz, RAM: 32 GB @ DDR4-2666, Grafik: PNY Geforce GTX 1080 XLR8-OC 8 GB, Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX-II, SSD 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500 GB M.2, SSD 2: Crucial CT512MX100 512 GB SATA, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

• Cool it's in the workshop. Here starts the clever decision to go with Steam Workshop.
    It leads to clear discriminating of GOG customers cause some modders do not like to see the need to publish beside Steam Workshop too.
    If someone don't know what I am talking about, yes there is a life outside of Steam too.....

• https://www.gog.com/

A third party website with a launcher (like steam) which offers DRM free games. Thanks to their fair price policy you can get them a bit cheaper, as they will add a small amount of money to the wallet you have there. For example I live in Poland and 30€ are almost twice as much as in Germany due to the income, so they gave me 10% back which I can use for other games.

Due to being a different party, there's no connection to the steam workshop and the workshop is configured (at least for TpF) that you can't sownload a mod without having it in your library. Otherwise a website like http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ would be able to help us out.

• Oh, need to check this page. If it works, I'll keep quite and pull back by last comment here.
    Thanks @Teberon

Oh, the link is working, but the downloading not. Please see my former comment. It is kind of discriminating.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BR84 ()

BlueBrixx