Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I got the transport fever! :D
    New to the game and part-time developer by myself, I am a little bit upset about the information the UI is giving you, so I wanted to correct i.e. the displayed units and I also would like to change the algorithm of one of the displayed values in the UI.
    Now the developers haven't published an API - but are providing Workshop support ?( - so I wanted to reverse engineer the game but haven't found any UI related files.

My question: Has someone found anything in that direction (is it even possible?), maybe an old "train fever"-mod that did something similar so I can reverse engineer that one and apply it to transport fever?

Any help is very appreciated.
    Thank you very much!
    With best regards
    TMI

• Units like Kilometers or Miles? I think that is changeable within the game.Other than tehre, you can open the settings.lua and change some values there.

/Steam/userdata/"UID"/446800/local/settings.lua or GOG versions: %AppData%/Transport Fever/

• Thank you very much, I see you can change a lot of units there.
    I should have been more clear then that though, the game shows at one point a value in "minutes" or at another in "million" and I would like it to show the value in "seconds" or the actual amount of money. :)

• For the money issue of K M B, you can set in the settings the value of moneyMode = "KMB", to moneyMode = "RAW", and you get full values. For the seconds part, I've got no idea at all.

BlueBrixx