Ships not docking

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I have two 3 slot ports from Farm to Processing I put the 3 Slot port at the farm so it could load either of the cargo to two different ships. Instead while one is loading the other sits outside the port waitingfor the other to fill. At the 3 port Food end I have a ship loading Food. The first time the Farm ship went in and unloaded but I got no income from it. Now I have 2 loaded farm ships sitting outside the Food port doing nothing. Only one slot is being used by the food ship loading. My guess is they are waiting for the food ship to leave which it can't because it is not full. And since the the Farm ships are sitting outside the port it won't be getting anymore food. IMHO this whole Load Full costing less is a huge fail because of events like this. I have seen it in both ships and trucks with the whole networking shutting down because the Load Full Any doesn't work. Trucks and ships should be able to take on any cargo on the route. See attachment

BlueBrixx