Train Line Problems

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi Guys Please Help

I'm new on here so be gentle. Could you help me with traffic management of my train lines.

I have a section of track shared by 1 passenger line (3 Trains) and 3 Different Goods lines (6 Trains).

The passenger line works fine, But one of the goods lines insists on using the same line in both directions.

I have tried changing the track (to get the lines to switch) no good.

I have played around with the signals no good ?

Is there a list of rules which will help me with this ?

I look forward to hearing from you CD261

• Probably, the goods line can either not reach the opposite track or it cannot leave it. A missing junction? A one-way signal? You could also provide a couple of screenshots, so others can help you searching.

• It's new to me that you actually can CLICK ON the signals - to use them as "way-points" (when you create a schedule).
    (It's not a new feature, but I didn't know, until shortly).
    With this feature - you can direct your lines extremely precise!

iMac 21' i5 4-core 2,5 Ghz - (8GB RAM / 512MB Graphik / SSD) • OS 10.11.6[Geekbench: SC: 3237 / MC: 7968 - O.CL: 4738]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von R4Dt () aus folgendem Grund: edit. described more precise...

BlueBrixx