Factories' production

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I know many others already asked about this, but all I found was in german and I can't really speak it.

So, my problem is as follows: I have an oil well connected to a refinery via train. The latter has a potential production of ~500, but doesn't produce nearly as much because it needs more crude oil. On the other hand, the oil well has a potential production of about 100 and asks to ship more crude oil. But my line can ship more oil! The trains are just moving around empty or waiting to get filled in a station. It just doesn't want to produce more oil! What can I do to fix this problem? Any help is appreciated!

• 1. The frequency needs to be as steady as possible and rather low (medium trains usually better than super large ones ath the beginning)
    2. The faster the means of transportation the faster the industry will react to changes. For example with ships it takes way longer to get a steady output.
    3. What do you need to look out: the input storage should never reach 0, because that will decrease production rapidly

Well, point 3 is the most important. The other two points just explain how you can manage to get that working.

• So in my case I have na coal mine really far away from a steel factory and the production of the first can't really ramp up. So I should just put more butsmaller trains, right?

• probably, frequency should be lower than 2 or 3 min i think. But without more information it's hard to help. I ve read somewhere that there are two very informative youtube videos about industry in english. Maybe check those out for more information.

• ..maybe I'm hinting wrong here, but:
    Isn't the MOST inportant factor that you need to make SURE that you have a City/cities that really NEEDS your Refined products...
    The refinery doesn't produce anything if there is no "thirst" :P

Sorry if I got it wrong...

iMac 21' i5 4-core 2,5 Ghz - (8GB RAM / 512MB Graphik / SSD) • OS 10.11.6[Geekbench: SC: 3237 / MC: 7968 - O.CL: 4738]

• you are right, but i dont think that this is the problem OP was facing. Every city has it's demands. Most people have just problem to cover those, rather than finding out how big the demand is.

What you need to know is, that certain goods need to go to the industrial and other to the shopping area (for this information you can click on the city names). For delivery you can also use passenger stops. That works vice versa. That means, only for loading you need the respective station (cargo or passengers).

BlueBrixx