[MOD] Eisenbahn Unterführung

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I was already afraid that I will let that some come to mind. You can define Yes only ASSET_TRACKs that ansnappen then on track. For roads there is no something and than "normal" asset, I find that really awkward.

I am thinking of designing a mod to build tracks and roads up like components, it will be possible with that

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• @Enzojz
    I already know the reason for the collisions on update, I just need to fix it^^ it was about terrain alignment underneath rails of the neighboured construction (don't know why it only happens on upgrade and not on construction)

I'll have a look at it later anyways I don't think it would help much. I could also use my spline lib to calculate the streets inner and outer boarders and create an approximating polygon of the spline but that one would also require my geometry lib including vectors, matrices and so on and I didn't want to import such a giant lib if we could just simply use the new terrain alignment feature of the streets.
    Anyways, I'm not quite sure if it creating a more precise polygon will help me to align the terrain more precisely since the engine seems to use a grid to apply the alignment polygons so precision will be lost anyways.
    Currently we rely on the new terrain alignment feature of the street to cut the hole and that one does create these crazy alignment grids but also straight lines, which I use to align the terrain underneath the rails do also create these grids.

Straßenwegpunkte "missbrauchen"

Wäre eine der Möglichkeiten. Dann ist aber schnell das Menü überfüllt. Ich würde gerne alle Bausteine in einem Menü nebeneinander haben.

I am thinking of designing a mod to build tracks and roads up like components

That's exactly what this mod does. The street connection is a component on its own and the bridge including the rails is another one. I like snaps
    Anyways, the AI can't build buildings at roads in constructions (at least when the street is bound to the construction). In this case it's fine as long as we do have walls on both sides but I want buildings to spawn when there is an "open" side without walls.
    Currently I'm trying out "no bounded" street segments (the mentioned ones that won't be removed when the construction is removed), since I know these ones behave exactly as streets created by the player manually.
    Anyways I don't know yet if these cause any troubles in special cases so I'll have to test it carefully before using it.

Edit: just forget about the next section. I downloaded your station and noticed that it's not the snapNode bug.
    It's the other ugly bug that also happens for example in depots.
    Workarround: When you want to upgrade the station make sure to upgarde it twice since the bug will only happen on every second update.
    Example: if you want to add catenary to the track, do at first upgrade the track type. You will see this ugly bug. After you changed the track type you can add the catenary and switch the rack type back and the bug won't happen.

This bug comes from the game itself

Yet, I have only seenthis bug when a snapNode is defined at the end of a alignTerrain=false street (or rail) segment. I Don't know your mod but if you defined a snapNode on a alignTerrain=true segment, you should try to build short alignTerrain=true segments at the end and put the snapNodes on these.
    Also you could try to define your own street type and use the new embankmentSlopeLow and embankmentSlopeHigh attributes of the street.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits ∞ mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk (Vor π Minuten)

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk ()

• I already know the reason for the collisions on update, I just need to fix it^^ it was about terrain alignment underneath rails of the neighboured construction (don't know why it only happens on upgrade and not on construction

Use terrainalignement = false and manually terrain polygons to get over this.

Yet, I have only seenthis bug when a snapNode is defined at the end of a alignTerrain=false street (or rail) segment. I Don't know your mod but if you defined a snapNode on a alignTerrain=true segment, you should try to build short alignTerrain=true segments at the end and put the snapNodes on these.

I know the problem of mine since I have defined different terrain polygons, around the "slot" polygons, and they overlaps each other if taking the slops in account, when the game build the initial construction it's ok but when it comes to upgrade, the execution of become differential so it leads to bug. It's not the same problem you describe (my bug comes when it get upgraded, not connecting new roads to it)

Also you could try to define your own street type and use the new embankmentSlopeLow and embankmentSlopeHigh attributes of the street.

Not appreciated, it will destroy existing gamesaves, and destroy again if it is retired from exisiting gamesaves.

The advantage of using no terrain alignement edges + terrain polygons is that you can define the terrain as you want, not limited to anything.

Anyways, I'm not quite sure if it creating a more precise polygon will help me to align the terrain more precisely since the engine seems to use a grid to apply the alignment polygons so precision will be lost anyways.
    Currently we rely on the new terrain alignment feature of the street to cut the hole and that one does create these crazy alignment grids but also straight lines, which I use to align the terrain underneath the rails do also create these grids.

No, it won't help. C.f my flying junction threads you will see some example. Tpf use pixel maps to represent the height(also why at first the tunnel is always covered by black polygen), 1 px = 1m, seems be differential.
    What I do is to make the wall more thick to 2m to cover these zigzag. Also you can't get totally vertical terrain since it's limited by 1px = 1m. So I have choose 2m as the wall width, you can however do some model trick to make it looks thinner.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• Könnte theoretisch "schnell" machbar sein, per Wegpunkte Script quasi oder nicht ?

Mal sehen. Erstmal kommt die Unterführung dann sehen wir weiter.

Use terrainalignement = false and manually terrain polygons to get over this.

Nah. It was the manual terrain alignment polygon which was way to large ;) Anyways thanks.

it will destroy existing gamesave

not anymore in the beta. So wait until it is released.
    Saves will be destroyed when you remove a mod that contains models and meshes anyways.
    Anyways, don't do it because that's not the reason for the terrain alignment problem on update (see my edit in the previous post)

No, it won't help. C.f my flying junction threads you will see some example.

Just downloaded your station, wich is btw awesome imho, and saw it doesn't solve the problem.
    We do nearly the same as you. We also use thick walls to make it look better.

Anyways, good to know we are not the only ones with that alignment grid problem.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk ()

• Ja...die Unterführung kenne ich...was hältst du denn davon auch mal eine Überführung zu machen, dann im Stil von Sterkrade Bf...
    Ps: Sieht klasse aus alles ;)

• Danke für die nette Korrektur :evil:
    War nur mal eine Anregung...dass man das vielleicht umgekehrt machen könnte.

• @Thommi01
    Wenn die Unterführung fertig ist und du die Modelle machst dürfte nichts dagegen sprechen das Script nochmals ein wenig so zu erweitern, dass es auch Überführungen bauen kann.
    Wenn ich das jetzt auf die Schnelle richtig erkenne müsste man echt nur die Programmlogik die die Wände an die Unterführung klebt so anpassen, dass die Straßenanschlüsse auch niedriger liegen dürfen als die Straße in der Unter- bzw. auf der Überführung.
    Der Rest wären dann nur ein paar Offsets die größtenteils bereits in der config einstellbar sind und schon hat man ein Über und Unterführungsscript.

Für den guten Grimes würde der Aufwand fast einen Neubau gleichen. Er müsste so ziemlich alle Segmente nochmals neu erstellen. Die Kurven passen dann nicht mehr, die Brückensegmente müssten komplett neu erstellt werden und selbst die geraden Wände müsste man dann vermutlich in mehrere Segmente zerschneiden, damit man die Wand zu Ebene hin abfallen lassen kann.

• Erste Sahne was da gerade entsteht. Wenn ich dran denk was ich da schon rum gefummelt hab um solche Unterführungen mit den bisherigen Bordmitteln hinzubekommen, mit mittelmäßigen Ergebnissen..

Freu mich richtig darauf, das wird exzessiv verbaut! :thumbsup:

• Eine Überführung wäre auf jeden Fall wesentlich einfacher, weil der ganze gebuddel teil weg fällt :)
    Naja jetzt machen wir das Teil erst mal Geil, dann gucken wir mal weiter.
    Würde gerne mal wieder ein Paar Projekte anschließen. Und da gibts ne menge was eigentlich so gut wie fertig ist.

v300 zB und die Silberlinge. Wenn nur diese bescheuerten Innenräume nicht wären :(
    Das hält so auf :(

• Sieht man ja an deiner Signatur...gabs da nicht mal ne Begrenzung?? Oder gilt das nicht für Massenmördermodder (Die Autokorrektur wollte es einfach net :D)
    Ne ganz ehrlich es sollte jetzt lange nicht so schwierig sein die Betonwände und Strassen zu machen als einen Zug...von daher musst du das ja nicht unbedingt machen @Grimes. Ausser du willst unbedingt ;).

Ich freue mich erstmal auf die Unterführung!

• Ja wie Freahk schon gerieben hat ist gestern seine Graka abgeraucht †
    Deswegen wird es erst einmal kein Baldiges Release geben :(
    Wenn unseren IT Student da jemand unterstützen möchte kann er sich aber gerne bei ihm per PM melden :saint:
    Wenn man so will ist das ein kleiner Aufruf "Ein <3 für Modder" :)
    Meinen 5er hat er sicher :)

Edit Xanos: Siehe hier: Ein Herz für Modder ❤

149758-signatur-gif-gif

172169-faq-logo-png

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Grimes ()

• Wenn ich dran denk was ich da schon rum gefummelt hab um solche Unterführungen mit den bisherigen Bordmitteln hinzubekommen, mit mittelmäßigen Ergebnissen..

Ha... und ich denke die ganze Zeit, ich bin der einzige. ;)
    Auch bei den "Concrete Flying Junction" und "Brückenrampen Designer" klappt das meist nicht so wie man möchte.
    (Kollision bei den Auf und Abfahrten)
    Solch tolle Unterführungen würden das Spiel wieder um einiges bereichern. Danke, ihr Modder, das es euch gibt!
    Ich wünsch euch allen noch viel Spaß, bin denn erst mal in Urlaub. Vieleicht habe ich Glück und kann was an Eisenbahnbildern mitbringen.
    :thumbup:

• Also at the "concrete flying junction" and "bridge ramps Designer" mostly not that works like you want. ‎
    ‎ (Collision with the on and departures)‎

The next update will solve your problem.

Since before in game I can't put so many options..

Actually I put a height adjustment and slope adjustment there I think with these two you can always find a solution to avoid collisions.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• OT: Der Bridge Ramp Designer ist ja auch nicht für Unterführungen.
    Ich hab mein Tunnelrampen Designer auch in die Ecke geworfen, da sich der Aufwand für mich einfach nicht mehr lohnt. Grimes hat so schöne Modelle. Ich hab natürlich an eine früheres Erscheinen des Mods gehofft, also gebt mal Gas ;)

BlueBrixx