Freight depot pickup issue

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi,

I have a Freight depo next to a factory that is turning ore and coal into Steel.
    I have 3 lines connected to the depo.
    1 bringing the ore
    1 bringing coal
    1 taking steel to a depo next to a ship yard.

My issue was the vehicle bringing ore was taking the steel on its return trip, so I changed the cargo type that they carried to only ore and all was good.

My next issue is the new line I added to take the steel to the ship yard will NEVER pick up steel?

I notice when I build a line and select the Freight depo you can click either on the building in the middle or the storage locations on either side of the depo and the Line gets drawn differently.
    Can anybody explain what the difference is between clicking the building or the sides.

Any more importantly any ideas why the steel will not be taken to the ship?

This is on the 2nd mission in Europe based on the Scottish bridge.

• It sounds like you didn't build up the whole line in a correct way.

• Do you build a harbor for goods?
    • Does your ship can carry steel?

Xubuntu 18.04 64bit – MSI Z170A GAMING PRO Carbon – Intel Core i7-6700K – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC (Treiber 384.90) – 40GB DDR4 RAM Transport Fever Build 15434

• Did you really build a FREIGHT-station (and not a passenger-station) I did this once, and was furious - because I couldn't understand what was wrong :D

iMac 21' i5 4-core 2,5 Ghz - (8GB RAM / 512MB Graphik / SSD) • OS 10.11.6[Geekbench: SC: 3237 / MC: 7968 - O.CL: 4738]

• Thanks for the advice will check when I get home...

Any comment about the way the line gets drawn in the Freight station, regards if you click on the building or if you click on the pile of goods, the line shows different (take a slightly different route round the building) I can load pictures later to help explain, just wonder if anybody knows...

• I found the issue....

The cargo was being delivered by the boat but I needed a road transport to deliver it from the boat to the construction site...

BlueBrixx