cargo ship question

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• So i have a question on using cargo harbors. right now I have a harbor very very close to a food factory. so close that when my ship unloads livestock it goes immediately into the livestock factory. I setup 2 truck stations just because i didnt know it would do that but the catchment of each truck station contains the harbor and the factory. if i want to then take the finished food out of the factory will it automatically put the food on my harbor or do i need the trucks to take it the 7 foot distance?

• If the harbor is in range of the food factory (obviously it is, as goods shipped to the harbor get passed on into the food factory), you can simply set up another cargo-ship line that transfers the food to some other harbor and the food will automatically go to the harbor.

Of course, your ship line to transfer food must somehow reach those parts of a city that are actually interested in food...

BlueBrixx