Bus stop vs bus depo

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• What is the difference between a bus stop and a bus depo?

When building a bus route.

I have place a ring of bus stops around the city and after time people get on the bus go to next stop and get off etc, so it seems to work ok, just wonder what the bus/truck depos are for.

• We are talking about bus stops and bus depos?

May I ask where you buy your busses? Right, you buy it in a bus depot.

So, depots are for buying street vehicles, busses and trucks, and stops are for picking passengers up and bring them to there destination.

Xubuntu 18.04 64bit – MSI Z170A GAMING PRO Carbon – Intel Core i7-6700K – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC (Treiber 384.90) – 40GB DDR4 RAM Transport Fever Build 15434

• No sorry not depos... I know depos are where you buy the vehicles.

On the screen where you buy a bus stop there are other options, cant remember what they are called, maybe bus/truck stops....

BlueBrixx