Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• 1.yes, the color is just too vibrant and I'll be trying to tone it down a little(maybe it's the skybox's problem)
    2.i haven't got my hands in ground texture yet. I think that needs some work more than a modder as a artist. And I'll trying to make it look nice.
    Thx for your support and let me know if you have some suggestions

• 1.yes, the color is just too vibrant and I'll be trying to tone it down a little(maybe it's the skybox's problem)
    2.i haven't got my hands in ground texture yet. I think that needs some work more than a modder as a artist. And I'll trying to make it look nice.
    Thx for your support and let me know if you have some suggestions

Are you still working on this? I see that you are also a member of Modders Group on Steam, if you wish, I can help you with the ground textures. I was also working on a similar "season" but was having trouble getting the Atlas to match the LOD Atlas_Billboards, ... hard to tell what tree is what tree in the billboards. Ground textures are not a problem, same with Skyboxes. A Spring Mod would be great too.

Additional thoughts

In response to #1: If that is the older "Sunrise" Skybox for Train Fever (DasMatze?), it is a lower resolution than the ones used in Transport Fever. (TpF uses HDR files for the Skybox and HDR files generally contain a bit more data than a .tga file.) Shameless Plug: Try my Sunset mod on the Steam Workshop.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von buffhamstah () aus folgendem Grund: Additional thoughts

• Sorry that I'm been busy all the time so I just saw your message.
    I'm now mostly keen on the locomotives and the season pack will be delayed cuz I saw your work and find it very nice,hahaha...
    I can help you with the ATLAS_billboards,just give me an E-mail and I'll send it to you.

Yes it is the TF sunrise skybox and that's why I never release it cuz I cant connect with the author.
    Actually I made a liitle change to .HDR with the skybox to make it look nicer.

I have your mod and a really nice one,haha

• Oh man, I am sorry for the delay, but you can find me on the Steam Modders group. I posted a topic there for seasonal modding, under the Discussions tab "Environments, seasons, and other stuff" ... I will leave my email there.

• Are you still working on this? I see that you are also a member of Modders Group on Steam, if you wish, I can help you with the ground textures. I was also working on a similar "season" but was having trouble getting the Atlas to match the LOD Atlas_Billboards, ... hard to tell what tree is what tree in the billboards. Ground textures are not a problem, same with Skyboxes. A Spring Mod would be great too.

Additional thoughts

In response to #1: If that is the older "Sunrise" Skybox for Train Fever (DasMatze?), it is a lower resolution than the ones used in Transport Fever. (TpF uses HDR files for the Skybox and HDR files generally contain a bit more data than a .tga file.) Shameless Plug: Try my Sunset mod on the Steam Workshop.

Ich arbeite an einer Reihe von Frühlings- und Sommerbäumen mit Blumen. Es ist jetzt bei Steam erhältlich.

BlueBrixx