Elevated station

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I know this should be UGs works but can't we do some auto renaming mod or tool so that newly added mods to a save-game will be loaded as the last?
    I just don't know if it's possible to get the name of the save-game being loaded inside of the runFn. If it's possible, we could maybe create some automatic renaming mod that renames the affected objects before they are used by UG. Anyways, I see doing it that way is pretty much work. We would need to have a second mods directory to store the files that were modified for the currently loading savegame, track the load order (id), original name and the renamed name and replace all references to these objects with the renamed name... The worst thing: I guess we can't even use the modifiers for this because at that time the load order would already be "wrong".

Nope! That seems like too much work. UG Change the save-game format! PLEASE!
    You don't even have to store the name of each bridge, rail and whatever object being placed in the map. It's enough to map the stored ID to the name of that object and storing that mapping with the save-game. Wen something is loaded that isn't known by that map, just give it the id maxId+1.
    Anyways, I guess you know that. Just do it, please!
    @tomdotio

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits ∞ mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk (Vor π Minuten)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk ()

• Ich benutze http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=846681206 ( Elevated station) diesen Bahnhof und als ich das Spiel mal neu gestartet hatte, hatte hatte er die Textur von der Alten Steinbrücke(Die im Spiel selbst ist). So weit ist mir das egal, und heute wollte ich den Bahnhof entfernen und es kommt immer der Fehler: "Brückenüfeiler-Kollision" . ;( Wäre schön, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte Danke.

Ach ja was soll ich denn noch sagen? :D

• Das hast du wohl einen anderen Mod mit (mindestens) einer Brücke hinzugefügt, wodurch sich die Typen der vorhandenen Brücken geändert haben. Das war schon bei Train Fever so und ich befürchte leider, dass sich da bei Transport Fever auch nichts mehr ändert. Wenn du den Mod wieder entfernst sollte die Brückenart wieder stimmen, allerdings geht das nur, wenn du noch nichts aus dem Mod genutzt hast.

• Hallo @Jannis1999original

dein Thema wurde mit diesem hier zusammengefügt.
    Wenn du Probleme mit einem Mod hast, so schaue bitte ob es nicht schon ein ähnliches Thema gibt.
    Viele Modder haben für ihre Mods hier auch Themen, wo der Fortschritt usw. präsentiert und diskutiert wird, dort kann man ebenfalls sein Problem schildern.

Mfg sebastian

Gyrfalcon – Gerfalke zu deutsch. Aha. WTF ist ein Gerfalke? Ich kenn nur Vogel, wenns fliegt isses Vogel. Wenns nicht fliegt, müss’mer mal genauer gucken, eventuell ne Kurve machen.WiSim Welt https://www.wisim-welt.de man könnte ja mal vorbeischauen.
    Der tägliche Adminwahnsinn ->Forentrollfalle aus Keksen

• Hi Enzojz,
    first of all thank you very much for this amazing mod. After installing and fiddling with it for a while I stumbled across a few issues:

a) Once the station is built I cannot increase the station height via the upgrade menu => "Bridge pillar collision" error.
    b) Similarly I encounter a "Bridge pillar collision" error when I try to increase the number of tracks via the upgrade menu.
    Oddly both decreasing the height and lowering the number of tracks works fine.

c) Trams are "torn apart" when passing underneath the station. This might be related to what Grisu118 wrote on Monday about cars and trucks lagging. Looking at the arrows of the tram line it looks like one small piece of the road or line (or both?) is "compressed" (note the two thin arrows which almost look like vertical stripes) and another piece stretched (note the prolonged fat arrows). See attached screenshots.

d) Last and in this case actually least: When selecting your station from the build menu on mouse-over the description says "Underground / Multi-Level Passenger Station". I basically don't know anything about modding but I guess this one can be fixed by correcting the text in the file elevatedstation.lua.

It'd be nice if you could fix item c) - that one breaks the immersion into the game badly. :-( (*)
    Thanks a lot.
    Transalpin

(*) a) and b) are minor nuisances which can be avoided with some careful planning and d) is hardly worth talking about.

Edit: Corrected a typo.

• Das war schon bei Train Fever so und ich befürchte leider, dass sich da bei Transport Fever auch nichts mehr ändert.

Ja das stimmt leider, ich habe das selbe Problem das sich wie aus Geisterhand einige Brücken verändern. Aber ich finde das nicht so tragisch da man die Brücken eh oft Abreisen muß um sie zu erneuern.

MfG Andy

Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHz
    32GB Ram
    GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
    250 GB SSD
    1TB HDD

• @Transalpin

Thank you for rich feedback

Problem A and B is about the game itself, for A I don't have solution ye, for B you can do upgrade in this way: switch to classic roof version, then modify to the layout you want. That's because the new pillar under the station make a collision with the old roof... I have yet reported this to UG..

C: I will fix it.

D: Perhaps I got text wrong..

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• hi @Enzojz I have a problem with your train station and the no_cost_mod .

thanks if you could help ?

edit. I have no idea of the stdut.txt, but I read that the eat1963_cargo_station_blanc_1 is having a problem. I had version 1.2 and the current version is 1.3. I changed the eat1963_cargo_station_blanc_1 to 1.3. I think I'll play the game again.

BlueBrixx