Official curved station is there.

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• http://steamcommunity.com/shar…?id=854664535&searchtext=

So I need to make better one...

and I will add curve options on my sloped station...

I have just looked into the script, it seems they are using empty mdl files with unitary lanes to create rotated lanes, never seen before in any other mods.. but this method let me recall the skill I used in elevated station..generation of models by pieces of unitary triangles and unitary cubes...(don't if UG looked into and inspired from my elevated station mod :D)

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• Und übrigens Zeitgleich hier erschienen ->Curved train stations / Gebogene Bahnhöfe

Mfg Sebastian

Gyrfalcon – Gerfalke zu deutsch. Aha. WTF ist ein Gerfalke? Ich kenn nur Vogel, wenns fliegt isses Vogel. Wenns nicht fliegt, müss’mer mal genauer gucken, eventuell ne Kurve machen.WiSim Welt https://www.wisim-welt.de man könnte ja mal vorbeischauen.
    Der tägliche Adminwahnsinn ->Forentrollfalle aus Keksen

• it's not really a bug imho... It's the same in reality where the outer platforms of a curved station are also longer than the inner ones because the radius is also longer...
    Anyways, I see the point.
    What about always fixing the length of the inner most (shortest) platform of a station with the maximum amount of rails?
    That way a left turn of a station that can be built with up to e.g. 8 tracks will always result in longer platforms, so we will need more space for that station but we can upgrade it without any problems and we can ensure that an 80m train can stop at this station when we choose an 80m platform length.
    Another option would be yet another UI option to choose which platform should have the reference length. Currently it's always the first platform.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits ∞ mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk (Vor π Minuten)

• @Freahk

I have just check the aero photo of berlin hbf, it have equally length on the two platform, so the west side of the platforms are not aligned.

In reality, the case are more between aligned and not aligned, for example Paris est have non aligned platforms at the curved end while paris nord have. since platform length is normally in the railway norms, it can't be shorter than a certain length, so need to control it.

What's more, in the game if the length of platforms are not predictable, it will bring you trouble when I train reverses.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• Yeah sometimes they do have the same length and sometimes they don't. So let's create an option so we can choose if we want rails to be aligned or not and which one should be the reference.
    For the aligned case, this simply means that the reference rails is the only one that has the specified length, each rail with a smaller radius is shorter and each one with a larger radius is longer.
    For the non-aligned case we could say "there is no rail longer than the reference, but there can be shorter ones", meaning that all rails with a radius smaller than the radius of the reference are aligned and the others aren't.
    In many situations I do just want 2 or maybe 4 platforms to have the full length. These ones would be non-aligned. The other ones are only used for much shorter commuter trains so I don't care if these are 320, 300 or even just 200m long because the trains on these platforms are only 80m or 160m long anyways.

Currently, in fact the behavior is bad because we do most times need at least 2 max length rails. Anyways, it still doesn't seem like a bug to me. Just bad design.

Edit: when thinking about it I guess that's exactly the point why UG did release it as a mod instead of releasing it wit the game.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits ∞ mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk (Vor π Minuten)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Freahk ()

BlueBrixx