Save Corrupted due to missing .mdl?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello This morn I fired up my game and played a bit then saved and logged off of it with the plan, of course, to come back later to continue. This afternoon I fired up my game and hit "continue" from where I left off and after partially loading up the game, a window came up saying something like this

File Station/passenger/person_lane.mdl
    Cannot open res/models/model/passengers/person_lane.mdl
    No such file or directory ...etc
    something about syntax and this is a modding error

I am at a loss as to which particular mod this is pointing to so I can put it aside and continue my game and to tell the author of the problem...Thoughts? Ideas? Help Please?

Thank You

Steveed

PS My first post here ....thank you for a wonderful website ...I muddle thru what is being said on most threads....My german is very rusty ...my apologies

• Hi Got it and thank you all for help. Apparently the mod maker released an update this morn on steam as well. Danke Alle :)

AdminEdit: Thema geschlossen, gibt schon genug Themen davon.
    Mfg Sebastian

BlueBrixx