Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• hi,

1) After formatting my computer, I reinstalled all mods from the workshop except one .. DMA Roundabouts. this one was deleted by the author i need it to load correctly my savegames. Does anyone can send me the mod

thx in advance :)

2) I want to share with my brother one of my savegame. I use a lot of mods. Should i send all of my mods in a zip file ?

• 1) all mods „created“ by @Danny66 were deleted due of copyright infringement. So, if you have no backup, you can try to google for this mods (I'm sure, there will be some source in the world wide web) or your savegame is lost.

2) Your brother need all mods, which were used and loaded in your savegame. If you send all file in one zip-file or mod by mod is your choice.

Xubuntu 18.04 64bit – MSI Z170A GAMING PRO Carbon – Intel Core i7-6700K – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC (Treiber 384.90) – 40GB DDR4 RAM Transport Fever Build 15434

• Ive googled for a while and found something:

Link removed!

Im pretty sure You were searching for this! ;)

Edit by Merk: Removed link. There are reasons for the removal of this mods from our site and Steam, so we won't tolerate links to sites where you can download them.

To everyone, just put "DMA mods" to google. Easy..

BlueBrixx