Sugar Cane Train

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Posting this here in the hopes someone with modding experience can bring these engines to transport fever. Been trying to mod these into the game myself but I don't have enough experience to actually do it myself. Anyway, the request is for some Australian 750 mm gauge trains used to transport sugar cane from the fields to the processing plants.

Side View of freight cars used
    Front/Side View of engine
    Rear View of engine
    Side View of brake wagon which also serves as a second engine for the train
    Rear View of brake wagon
    Front/Side View of a freight car used
    Side View of engine

Freight cars can hold up to 4 tons of sugar cane and weighs 1 ton empty
    Engine weighs between 15 tons and 20 tons
    Brake wagon/helper engine weighs between 10 and 15 tons
    Max speed is 35km/h
    Average train length would be between 100 to 150 freight cars
    Average Locomotive horsepower is 130 while tractive effort would be 120-130 (Transport fever script terms, not actual horsepower or tractive effort)
    Average Brake wagon horsepower is 130 while tractive effort would be 120-130 (Transport fever script terms, not actual horsepower or tractive effort)

Locomotive: height is 261cm width is 136cm length is 380cm

Brake Wagon: height is 261cm width is 136cm length is 250cm

Freight wagon: height is 160cm width is 136cm and length is 183cm

Hopefully this is enough information, alot of the measurements are guesstimates as I couldn't actually find anything to tell me what the trains actually measured

BlueBrixx