Routing trains from the depot to two different platforms in the same station

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hey everyone :)
    I am just a beginner in this game and I have read other people saying a single line is bound to a single platform. Now let me see, if I have a double line track from A to B, from both platforms of a two platform station (I mean both A and B are two platform stations), and I make a diamond crossing, (or X crossing or whatever you call it), and what I want is to create two lines, both using the same double track, one line using the platform 1 of A and B stations, the second line using the platform 2 of A and B stations. Now, I need to get a train each on platform 1 and 2 of station A to begin with , from the depot, so how do I do that? How do I make one train go to platform 1 and the other one to platform two?Once the trains are on their respective platforms, I can simply use way points to get both trains to station B along one track and back to station A along the other track but how to get the trains in the two separate platforms of the station A in the first place? Sorry to sound so stupid and long winded but right now I only can think of building a track to platform 1 and setting up the line and have the train running, then bulldoze the track and put another track to platform 2. Or can I simply put two way points near the appropriate platforms and set up the line using those way points along with the other other way points and stations? I haven't tried to do this but I am trying to think this out before I try something so any replies would be welcome.

• You Can just do it like this:

Create two lines.
    The first line goes from:
    Station A, Platform 1 via Waypoint before Station A Platform 1 to
    Station B, Platform 1 and back via Waypoint before Station B Platform 1.
    The second line goes from:
    S A, P 2 via WP before S A, P 2 to S B, P 2 and back via WP before S B, P 2.

Then you place a depot which has access to all Tracks of Station A OR B (equal).

Buy two trains, one for Line 1, one for Line 2.

But don't forget to place Signals before and between the Stations (Blocksignals)

BlueBrixx