Stock European stake wagon Mdl file, what are these functions?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• The stock european stake wagon has some interesting functions in its mdl file, does anyone know what these do? They are used in the transfer line and affect how cargo is loaded, I'm having some issues with my stake car and was wondering if these would solve my issue.

local sx1 = 8/7
    local sy1 = 2.63/4.13
    local sz1 = .35
    local tx1 = 4.02
    local tz1 = 1.2
    local dz1 = .7

local sx2 = 8/7.8
    local sy2 = 2.63/3.94
    local sz2 = 0.35
    local tx2 = 4.02
    local tz2 = 1.2
    local dz2 = .7

local sx3 = 8/7.3
    local sy3 = 2.63/4.0
    local sz3 = 0.55
    local tx3 = 4.02
    local tz3 = 1.2
    local dz3 = .74

• That are not functions but variables. Imagine 100 lines of code and all of them use the same values. Now you want to change a single value... hf editing all 100 lines ;) So you simply edit the variable value and use the variable in the 100 lines instead of the value itselfe - voila, many time saved ^^

• Ah thanks for confirming, that's quite handy :)

Managed to fix my issue but if somebody has this problem, I'll write it down here. The problem was, I didn't define axle for every lod and it made cargo behave weirdly.

Problem with my wagon was that it didn't show its cargo correctly. I've made it carry either construction materials, goods, logs, machines, planks, plastic, steel or tools.

If I only had Lod 0 in the .mdl file, cargo shows correctly but when the .mdl file had more lods, it showed every cargo like this:

And lod 1 and 2 look like this, train is not having full load, only half of its wagons should carry plastic containers:

With only lod 0 in the .mdl file, everything works fine like this:

BlueBrixx