Cadoras' Paintshed V2.0

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Ich hab ein wenig recherchiert:
    1910 wurden von Schell 30 Einkammerkesselwagen der Verbandsbauart bestellt. Ob die schon gelb waren ist nicht mehr gesichert nachweisbar, aber wenn, dann eher rapsgelb denn dottergelb.
    1928 war dottergelb die Haus Farbe von Schell.
    Aber die Wagen könnten hellgrau oder aluminiumfarben gewesen sein.
    Der Shell-Schriftzug war aber karminrot mit schwarzem (aufgemaltem) Schatten. Ebenso die auf beiden Seiten angemalten Pekten (das ist ein freischwimmende Muschelart).
    Erst ab 1935 lässt die bei einer bestellten Serie von 170 Wagen der dottergelb lackierte Kessel gesichert nachweisen (Schrift Verkehr und Augenzeugenberichte).
    Der Schatten des Schriftzuges entfiel, die Muschel nur noch stilisiert in gelb auf kreisrunden, roten Grund und nur noch einseitig, angebracht.
    1938-1945 kamen 500 geschweißte und 70 Leichtbau- Kesselwagen hinzu.

Im 2. Weltkrieg wurden die Wagen dunkelgrau gestrichen, nach dem Krieg wurden sie wieder lackier wie vor dem Krieg. Auch neue Wagen wurden wieder so geliefert.

1955 wurde die Form der Pekten abermals verändert. Sie blieben zunächst dottergelb.
    Die Wagen für Bitumen waren aber schwarz und hatten lediglich eine gelbe Tafel mit roter Schrift.
    Shell mietete aber auch Wagen von VTG und EVA an. Die angemieteten Wagen waren grau oder schwarz mit gelben Tafeln, aber ohne Muschel.
    1958 wurden einige für EVA neu gelieferte Wagen auch gelb lackiert, zwecks Vermietung an Shell.
    Ab 1961 wurden Shellwagen basaltgrau, und nicht mehr gelb, lackiert. Wagen für Teer und Heizöl erhielten eine tiefschwarze Lackierung.
    Bereits 1962/1963 waren alle eigenen Schellwagen umlackiert, lediglich ein von der VTG gemieteter Wagen blieb noch bis 1967 gelb.
    Die Wagen hatten aber noch rechteckige Emailletafeln in (hellerem) zinkgelb mit blutorangem Schell-Schriftzug.
    Ab 1972 wurde der Schriftzug dann wieder karminrot.
    Dieser entfiel dann ab den 80er Jahren auch.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dampf19 ()

• I've tried Substance Painter a bit, couldn't really get it to work in the way I want to. I see the potential, but
    at the same time I see a downside: the power of SP is automation. Instant-weathering. I know most modelers
    are absolutely fan of SP, because it enables modelers to make proper textures themselves. Problem is however
    that automation replaces understanding.

Let me put it this way: SP gives an acceptable texture within the hour. The way I do it may provide a more
    unique and custom result, but takes way longer. I know, I've said many times that I don't really got much time
    for hobbies at the moment, but if I'm doing something - I'll take my time, no rush jobs. If it takes a month, then
    it will take a month. I'm not entirely satisfied with this aging process, but this took me about 20 minutes to cook
    up. I bet that the first real challenge will be a locomotive.

But... SP (2) will get some more attention. As I see it now, I may have use of it as an additional tool. Something
    things are almost impossible to do with Photoshop, that can be done more easily with SP.

• There we go! The first texture is finished, it's based on a couple of old pictures
    of the very first V60's ever made. The so called "Vorserie" (prototype). They were
    slightly different from the "normal" V60's, and were very similar painted like the
    V80 which was more or less the Genesis of the West German diesel locomotives
    of the 50's/60's. Here's a couple of links for those pictures:

http://www.loks-aus-kiel.de/images/mak_600001_51.jpg
    http://www.rangierdiesel.de/images/basic/hen_25480_01.jpg

I did not try to resemble those pictures to exact detail. It was my intention to create
    a realistic interpretation of that particular livery. It's more a personal affectation, but
    I'd like to share it with the community:

Now I'm going to experiment with the "Repaint Vorlage" and it will be released some time later.

• Next, we go to old Yugoslavia. In 1987 The National Yugoslavian Railways (Jugoslovenske Železnice) bought 31 V60's from
    the DB. After Yugoslavia disolved in 1991, almost all of these were divided among the new nations. This version represents
    my take on the version as it was delivered in the late 80's:

If you want see the real deal: http://galerija.railserbia.net…/734_017_Skopje_Kopie.jpg

The repaint will be released later, together with other repaints.

• After visiting the Balkans, here comes the north! The Norwegian Railways bought 17 V60's from the DB in 1986. As far as I know the last
    of them was scrapped in 1998.

Normally a big black number should be printed on the side of the fronthood, but due to the nature of the mapping it would cause one
    side to be mirrored. That wasn't a problem with the "originals", because none of the DB versions had lettering on those parts.

• I am having trouble with the Di 5 repaint, when trying to install it manually from the RAR-file from Tpf.net it says that the material file for the repaint is missing although it is in the same directory that the game complains about not finding it in which causes the game to CTD.
    To solve this I copied the material files directly to the games res folder, but it still crashes.
    Next I tried to download Your repaint from the Steam workshop, this time the game starts and the correct thumbnails shows up in the traindepots, but when the model comes out of the depot it is still the old Grimes V60 in DB colours.
    Any idea on what might be wrong?

• At some time mate, but unfortunately the predictable real life issues are consuming a lot of my time. Unfortunately the Corona-countermeasures give me a lot of (unpaid) work. So, at the moment everything is on hold unfortunately. But it will come some time.

BlueBrixx