No Industry mod-maps take longer to load?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I have a question about making no industry maps and placing the 2-industries off the game-board far enough away the game won't draw a road to the off-map industry.
    Well it causes the maps to take forever to load.
    I tested my Australia map with and without the 2 industries on the game-map. The map I place 2 industries within the game map loads twice as fast as the one where I place them way off the game area. The map is 4097 x 4097 and the spot where I sent the 2 industries is...

This setting makes the map take longer to load;
    {pos = { -2193.478, 9000 }, angle = math.rad(90.0), fileName = "industry/oil_well.con" },
    {pos = { -9000, 4595.270 }, angle = math.rad(0.0), fileName = "industry/oil_well.con" },

Then inside the map-play area this loads faster;
    {pos = { 1372.495, 4179.049 }, angle = math.rad(0.0), fileName = "industry/goods_conglomerate.con" },
    {pos = { 3851.180, 65.640 }, angle = math.rad(0.0), fileName = "industry/goods_conglomerate.con" },

Now...I have used this setting on other large maps and so has other map-makers. My question...can this be causing the game to have issues placing the 2 industries off the game-map? Why is the game taking forever to load such a map as compared to one within the game-borders? Will having 2-industries off the game-board make the game run unstable? If we map makers wish to make no-industry maps what would the correct way be to create such maps?

If the game staggers loading off-map industries...what happens each time during game-play as it scans everything and writes down it's numbers...will having off-board industries cause issues during game play as to the game writing info. My idea is to make the most stable maps for the game, and I noticed the issue during recent tests I have made on my own maps.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lowell ()

BlueBrixx