[MOD][SHIP] DRAGON BOAT ( Happy Dragon Boat Festival.) :P

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Ha! And here I was seeing your Titanic and thinking you ought to do a dragon boat. But will you do a proper one for the dragon boat races? It's a bit of a deal here in Taiwan, though looks like I'll be missing them this year.

Cheers, always looking forward to your next release.

• Ha! And here I was seeing your Titanic and thinking you ought to do a dragon boat. But will you do a proper one for the dragon boat races? It's a bit of a deal here in Taiwan, though looks like I'll be missing them this year.

Cheers, always looking forward to your next release.

Well, of course, it can be made into PROP, like Track Asset.
    But I need to reduce the size of the Dragon boat, Change to a single row seat.

• ---------------ENGLISH--------------
    LODs:0-300, 300-1000, 1000-2000
    Dynamic oars , Dynamic driving wheel.
    Capacity: 160 (in-game 1:4 actual: 40)
    DCC chartlet Speed: 31
    ----------------TIPS-------------------
    Dragon boat racing:
    The dragon boat race is one of the Chinese customs of the Dragon Boat Festival, the Dragon Boat Festival is one of the most important festival in folk activities, widespread in southern Chinese. In the north, near rivers and lakes, there are also dragon boat races.
    About the origin of the dragon boat race, have a variety of claims.
    For example,offering Qu Yuan, offering water or a dragon and other ritual activities, its origin can be traced back to the Warring States period. (475 BC - 221 BC) .
    Dragon boat racing has been introduced to neighboring countries such as Japan, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. It was the official event of the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou.
    -------------------------------------------
    PS : Dragon Boat Festival, three day vacation, happy holidays. lol
    ---------------中文----------------------
    全细节L - O - D - s模型: 0-300米 , 300-1000米 , 1000-2000米
    全细节 D - C - C 贴图, 行驶速度:31
    动态龙舟船桨, 动态龙舟驱动轮。
    乘客容量:160 (游戏内比例 1:4 实际游戏内容量:40 )
    ------------------------------------------
    赛龙舟是中国端午节的习俗之一,也是端午节最重要的节日民俗活动之一,在中国南方地区普遍存在。在北方靠近河湖的城市,也有赛龙舟习俗。
    关于赛龙舟的起源,有多种说法,祭屈原,祭水神或龙神等祭祀活动,其起源可追溯至战国时代。(公元前475年—公元前221年)
    赛龙舟先后传入邻国日本、越南及英国等,是2010年广州亚运会正式比赛项目。
    -----------------------------------------
    PS: 端午节,三天假期,假期愉快。
    -----------------------------------------

BlueBrixx