[MOD][WIP] - Construction + vehicle + helicopter (urban expansion project package)

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello friends,

I just opened the STDOUT file you sent, but it didn't record the error message of my mod.
    But the file records a lot of errors in other mods you use.
    -----------------------
    I suggest you start a new game and then just load my hospital PLUS mod,Try to see if there will be an error.
    -----------------------

You can open your STDOUT file and look at the error log inside.

I just checked the code again and tested the mod again in the game. No error message appeared. Operating system WIN10.

-----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

• [MOD preview] - When your huskie found a cat ~~lol :D
    Cat: Who Let The Dogs Out !

Ok, this is a Waypoint + Asset MOD for the UEP series, with four languages: English, Chinese, German, and Russian.

[WIP] - Standard Edition: Contains four types of trash cans: "recyclable", "non-recyclable", "food waste", "battery recycling". Waypoint + Asset

In the screenshot is an additional "restaurant dustbin" that has been modeled, including cat VS huskie. :D

----------------------------

Normal version: "restaurant dustbin" - OPEN

• -----------------------

(UEP-017g) dustbin series MOD

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.transportfever.net…/4701-UEP-Dustbin-series/

----------ENGLISH-----------
    < urban expansion package >. - numbered: [UEP_017g)] V1.1 Available time in the game: 1900
    --
    Introduction:
    You can place multiple types of dustbins in the game.
    As a way point or asset.

---------------------------------------------------

[MOD preview] - (UEP-017H) - Street sweeper car

coming soon~~

The (UEP-017h)Street sweeper car series MOD is expected to be released next weekend and includes three models. TRUCK+ASSET

---------------------
    It's time to maintain your street environment~~ ^^

----------------------

• New here.

I work on a lot of custom maps, small maps with cities joining together. traffic congestion is absolutely horrible and while I LOVE the intersections provided (as they solve a lot of problems and provide a continious flow of traffic) they are HUGE. Often with an EXTREME amount of assets. If there was anything the game needs is intersections for the road types that can fit in smaller places. even just fixed intersections with turn lanes and so forth that don't take a lot of space.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.ibb.co/Dfm3Jv7/SCREEN1.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.ibb.co/rGrBmgW/SCREEN2.jpg]

• ---------------------
    A few days ago, I saw an old photo on the Internet. Is a modified M62 diesel locomotive.
    Someone add off-road wheels. It was used as a mobile power supply car. . =O

Hmmm. . :saint: . I think we can do something. . . :rolleyes:
    Aha....Let's put it in the TPF. As a super off-road log transporter.. .lol :thumbsup:

The MOD was released at the end of this month....
    have fun...lol

-

:P

----------------------

Original reference photo. . very interesting. 8)

--------------------------

• -----------2019.10.1------------

MOD released -
    (UEP_004c)_Neoplan_series

download:
    https://www.transportfever.net…-NEOPLAN-SKYLINER-Series/

-------------
    VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------

pic:

-------------------

Available time in the game: 1970
    Passenger capacity: 84 / 44 (1:4).
    Maximum speed: 120KM/H
    ---
    Introduction:
    You can use Neoplan - Skyliner (BUS + ASSET) in the game.

------------------------

• Nice work. Can you add a white Version, so we can paint it with the ingame function :thumbup:

Of course, because the work was busy last month, this Neoplan bus MOD production time is relatively tight, some of the details of MOD I feel that's not perfect.
    Starting today, I have a 7-day vacation holiday. I will take the time to perfect the UEP series MOD that has been released. ^^

Regarding the remaining unreleased MODs of the UEP series, such as SWAT MOD, BRT station MOD, Steyr Truck Over Size (B)/(C) section. etc....
    At present, the TPF1 cannot achieve some functions. So I plan to put these MODs in the TPF2. Can enrich the function and effect of MOD. ;)
    When UG released TPF2, I will re-optimize the 3D modeling and textures UEP series MOD and put in TPF2.

• ----------- 2019.10.12 ------------

MOD released - (UEP)_M62_Off_Road ( Truck + ASSET )(Naughty MOD)

download:

https://www.transportfever.net…Off-Road-lol-Truck-Asset/

-----------------------

VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-------------------------

--------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------
    urban_expansion_package_(Naughty MOD)_lol Available time in the game: 2000
    Introduction:
    A few days ago, I saw an old photo on the Internet.
    Is a modified M62 diesel locomotive. Wow....Someone add 12 off-road wheels.
    It was used as a mobile power supply car. . Hmmm. . . I think we can do something. . .
    Aha....Let's put it in the TPF. As a super off-road Logs transporter.. .lol
    ---

-------------

• -----------2019.10.12.--------------------

Additional update instructions:

In the recent past, I will begin a centralized optimization and upgrade of all released MODs.
    Will fixed some known issues with MODs and added some new content to UEP Series MODs.

please pay attention to the MOD update information. ~~Have fun~~ :P

All mods released for TPF1. . .

----------------------------------------------

• Update progress 2019.11.12

~~TUK TUK PLUS~~ 8)

Recently work is busy, MOD progress and UEP update progress is relatively slow.
    The fire station MOD will be updated soon, Add the firefighter ASSET.
    The gas station MOD will be updated in the near future, Re-optimize modeling and texture. add cargo station path and the L-shaped entrance.

Goliath GD 750 , Four models, police car and ambulance WIP. ~

---------------------------
    ShiFeng , Four models , Wood and steel, Traction trailer WIP. ~

Mechanical Horse,UK & France. Four models , WIP~

• Sorry guys, I was too busy working at the end of the year. Some new mods are slowly modeling and updating. But everything continues.
    Regarding the TPF2's UEP-MOD, preparations have begun as planned.
    After the release of TPF2 on December 11, I will post another TPF2's UEP series MOD post.

Now I have to wait for the UG to release new MOD tools for TPF2. :sleeping:

Leaked a few UEP-MOD production progress for TPF2 in advance. :P

1.[wip]
    New gas station MOD. for TPF1 & TPF2. (Garage + Station + Industry)
    Contains 10 gas station brands worldwide. Added ENOS, TOTAL, SINOPEC, EMART, PETRO_CANADA.

2.[wip]
    Added electric vehicle charging station. (Garage + Station + Industry)
    New AI vehicle modeling: BYD-Tang DM hybrid electric SUV, Tesla model S and pickup.

3.[wip]
    Truck sales store MOD for TPF2 , Contains 10 truck brands worldwide. (Garage + Station + Industry)

4.[wip]
    The new express-way service area MOD for TPF2, ( BUS / TRUCK Station)
    using the TPF2 one-way road system, is suitable for all express-way.

The main building in the expressway service area is still being modeled. Not added yet.

5.[wip]
    Some other UEP-MOD progress for TPF2. . . :thumbup:

----------------------

Continue to wait for TPF2's MOD tool and SV software update. . . . . :sleeping:

-----------------------

BlueBrixx